• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

Strange to see that it was. Hmm, also, does this thread have a win? Because if we're going to have a bit of fun, we might as well have a physical object win... or about as close to a physical object as we can have in this forum format- ... you get what I mean, right?

Indeed.

No reason we couldn't have a win here - I might just have one on me, let me check...

*rummages in a pocket* Oh, here we go.

*produces a metallic block with "WIN" engraved on it* Will this do?

Oh, bringing out the Gauss weaponry huh? Alright then!

*Goes off on foot to somewhere beyond immediate line of sight*

*VTOL aircraft rises from just behind where he was and takes off in immediate pursuit*

BY THE POWER OF TIM TAYLOR TECHNOLOGY!!!

//Charges Gauss canon

Hey! No fair!

//Puts on winged-jetpack

//Uses recoil from charged Gauss Canon to launch past taxi

That win is mine...

I'd say that bringing out the Gauss weaponry and Hi-tech aircraft against a guy in a taxi is a bit unfair. Speaking of...

*Taxi driver gives OzLionHeart's character a note*

Note reads: Faster means of transportation available to the left of the nearest intersection. Not sure what it is, but it can go really fast, and I believe if you can't drive it yourself, the taxi driver is able to do so no sweat. - Regent

*reads the note* Sounds good to me. Pull over at the nearest intersection.

*The taxi does so. The FMOT appears to be a distant cousin of the Batmobile, with wings*

*hops into the FMOT, accompanied by the taxi driver, who takes the controls*

Follow that win!

*the FMOT launches into the air, and takes off in pursuit of the win*

MORE POWER!!!

//Attaches Gauss Canon power supply to jetpack

//Air speed meter reads mach 8

How I have not died from the insane forces acting on my body I do not know...

11 hours ago, Arcanimus said:

I hear they keep changing everything at RetCon. I don't get how its so popular tbh.

probably doesn't help that they claim every year is the first one.

*takes a nap on top of the win*

17 minutes ago, Myranuse said:

MORE POWER!!!

//Attaches Gauss Canon power supply to jetpack

//Air speed meter reads mach 8

How I have not died from the insane forces acting on my body I do not know...

I'm going to assume that you've used some form of magical resistance to high speeds, which is fine, I've seen that before...

14 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

probably doesn't help that they claim every year is the first one.

*takes a nap on top of the win*

*Puts high-speed supersonic aircraft into a nose-dive and sounds the aircraft dive siren*

*While plummeting to the ground at high speed* GETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAY-

12 minutes ago, Red Regent said:

I'm going to assume that you've used some form of magical resistance to high speeds, which is fine, I've seen that before...

*Puts high-speed supersonic aircraft into a nose-dive and sounds the aircraft dive siren*

*While plummeting to the ground at high speed* GETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAYGETOUTTHEWAY-

//Realises he's too far away

NO!! It's my Win!

//Folds wings of jetpack and enters nosedive

//Summons portal gun, placing a portal underneath the Win and one directly below self

comeoncomeoncomeonCOMEONCOMEONCOMEONCOMEON!!!

//Mach cone starts to turn red as the air starts ionising

//Has enough time to think properly

Wait, how did InfiniteRemnant get there before us... He must have unimaginable power! And I am about to wake him from his nap!!

//Engages airbrakes

Edited by Myranuse
Fridge logic

*pokes head out of the gutter*

Huh, you guys are looking for wins? I can help with that.

*breaks out the win-cannon*

Siegkanone! Siegkanone! I ain't having that!

*Pulls out of nose-dive, gets his plane's nose upward. and passes out from G-Forces as the plane flies itself for the next few minutes*

5 hours ago, Arcanimus said:

*pokes head out of the gutter*

Huh, you guys are looking for wins? I can help with that.

*breaks out the win-cannon*

No! (in the voice of Legion) There can be only one!

But seriously, an abundance of Wins will cause Win inflation, making this entire game pointless. That Win-canon is more dangerous than an exploding TARDIS.

//See's Red Regent's jet fly overhead

Where's he off to now...

//Cancels portals and persues jet at a reasonable Mach 1.05

*regains consciousness*

I can't feel my lower regions... And that siegkanone must be stopped! But how? I can't use the Anti-Win sub-munitions unless I want to take everything else in the area out. Hmm...

*banks right and resumes course towards the Win-site*

*reads transcript that the taxi-driver was writing down the entire time*

Well, I just made a more sophisticated copy of the same basic pilot mechanism that the Ju 87 Stuka had long ago. I thought the Dive-Siren was plenty detail to explain that I'm basically flying a Stuka-based aircraft. 

24 minutes ago, Red Regent said:

*regains consciousness*

I can't feel my lower regions... And that siegkanone must be stopped! But how? I can't use the Anti-Win sub-munitions unless I want to take everything else in the area out. Hmm...

*banks right and resumes course towards the Win-site*

*reads transcript that the taxi-driver was writing down the entire time*

Well, I just made a more sophisticated copy of the same basic pilot mechanism that the Ju 87 Stuka had long ago. I thought the Dive-Siren was plenty detail to explain that I'm basically flying a Stuka-based aircraft. 

I know how basic aircraft work (differences in air pressure on the top and the bottom of a wing makes it go up), but names of planes mean nothing to me.

//Sees Red Regent turn arround

Going back to the Win? Have fun waking the cat up!

//Lands, digs a trench, braces it with sandbags and observes situation with bincoculars

*Circles around, observes the general area of the Win-site, spots someone actually sleeping on top of it for... some reason. That, as well as the lack of someone with what he insists to call a siegkanone in the immediate area*

Well I guess I can't or rather shouldn't engage with anything as heavy as I have on the plane. Oh well, might as well set her down.

*Looks for a clearing large enough to set his plane down and lands safely*

Well, I hate walking in general but at least it's only 200 meters away fro-

*Falls down a ditch he failed to see, bumps his head and scrapes himself a bit, and finds himself next to Myranuse's person*

Oh... hi... Want some chocolate? *retrieves chocolate bar from his coat and offers it to Myranuse's person*

So... what are you doing down here, spying on the win? I want it, certainly, but I'm more interested in what anyone would want with the win.

Ooh! Chocolate!

//Gratefully accepts chocolate and starts nomming

Yeah, I'm waiting to see the fallout of that guy in the jet waking up the cat. Here, I have some spare binoculars.

//Offers binoculars

As for the win... Legend says that "He (or she, we gotta stay progressive!) who possesses the golden cube of 'Win', shalt inherit all of the entirety of the Interwebz for as long as the golden cube of 'Win' remains in his or her possession,". I don't know what this 'Interwebz' is, but I'm doing it for the challenge.

Ohh speshul glasses! *heartily takes binocs and starts looking around with them*

*fridge logic moment*

Uhh... I was that guy in the jet... I parked it literally just behind you. I must have bumped up the stealth technology because that thing is usually loud enough to wake up an entire valley of people. I should know, I woke them up! Still, thanks for the glasses! *looks around some more*

*hears story about the win*

Well, I'm going to assume that the interwebz is the material in the win that gives it its power. I've seen it with my own two eyes, two wins were used in the creation of the Tungkung Langit Orbital Foundry from where I'm from. It was rumored that they had to be kept separate or else their combined... interwebz, as you'd call it, would create another rift in hypertime and create another crossover-dimension.