• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

Alright, nobody still aboard objected to this so we're gonna do it!

*aims for a dead-center jump from the ramp*

Here we go, here we go, what in the name of what I hold sacred am I doing? *notices a label that says "Pull for extra short burst of speed: Warning: Use only in dire situations!"

Ohh, see this is why I'm still undecided whether or not to name this the Grand Arseny, I saw this thingamajig from Castle of Cagliostro! This ought to be fun! *pulls*

*the Fiat suddenly gains even more speed, pushing the car to nearly half the speed of sound as it launches off the ramp*

*space is warped, and time becomes bendable as all the passengers (inside and outside) begin to experience time differently from the outside world*

*stops playing the harpsichord*
*looks around*
Huh. Okay.
*eats a sandwich in the time it takes for the car to reach the top of its jump arc*
Are we there yet?

And that's why I felt safer jumping from one moving vehicle to another.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna sit over here until my heart stops exploding.

Uh, guys, help! I am heading into a no-wifi zo—

//Avatar freezes mid-air with the words "Error: Connection lost" above his head

*spots Myran's person a few meters off to his left*

You are coming with me, coward.

*Opens door, grabs him by the legs, and pulls him inside*

Also this warp thingy is taking too long... *notices another button* I wonder what this do-

*the Fiat and all its occupants blink out of existence*

*Boaty McBoatface hits the water and starts to speed off*

*the Fiat and all its passengers blink into existence near the aft section of the ship*

I haven't seen a spectacle of sight and sound like that since the last time I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey *shivers*

Lord almighty that was crazy *opens door and flops out of the car* I'm going to pay whoever actually knows this a fine amount of money for this vehicle and man am I tired.

*rolls his head from side to side and notices that for now, everything is calm*

All I have to wonder is what happens when you add a marshmallow monster and give it Win Energy to feed off of... hopefully it doesn't turn into a cosmic horror story straight out of Homeworld: Cataclysm.

*nobody knows what he's talking about*

It was a 3rd Universe Incarnation, year 1999 Stand-Alone expansion pack to one of the greatest RTS games ever guys; the antagonist basically a virus made from a Great Old One's farts or something... *slumps over again, looking very exhausted*

*takes off the gloves and knee pads, and hops down from the roof of the car* Well, that was fun. We should do this more often - I haven't had that much fun since the old days of the KeenFans RP.

*sets up a hammock for Red Regent, and points Arcanimus to the other bathroom at the other end of the boat*

Yay! I haz access to de interwebz again!

//Looks around boat

How did I get here? What did I miss?

*puts a bubble canopy over everyone to keep them dry as the boat submerges*

*offers anti-nausea tablets to Myranuse* Here, better have one of these.

//Kindly rejects the tablets

Thanks, but I should be fine now; there are no waves underwater.

//Ignores the fact that fate has been tempted

Hey! Last time I checked your name wasn't 'Fate'! I'm pretty sure they won't be happy...