• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

Pinup: Oct 2, 2016 (Furry Fun Times)

It isn't nudity if no naughty bits are showing.

(Does anyone remember the relevant Q&A?  My connection is painfully sloe tonight.)

And Grace, I am impressed.  It usually takes a laser pointer to catch the attention of any cat, or cat-girl, or Julie Newmar...

8 hours ago, partner555 said:

I think this is the most nude I've seen Dan do for his characters, at least from what I recall.

I think Sarah and Susan on con last month were more nude. Of course, hard to compare, fur versus badges, hands versus towels ...

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And Grace, I am impressed.  It usually takes a laser pointer to catch the attention of any cat, or cat-girl, or Julie Newmar...

If its CATNIP mouse as suggested in comments on patreon ...

29 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
9 hours ago, partner555 said:

I think this is the most nude I've seen Dan do for his characters, at least from what I recall.

I think Sarah and Susan on con last month were more nude. Of course, hard to compare, fur versus badges, hands versus towels ...

As far as furry goes, there's the Rhoda and Catalina pinup which is about the same, but for actual nudity, there are the Sarah+Sarah!Grace+Ellen pinups which might be more than Sarah+Susan at the con.

Yup, that surely is catnip. Those feelers give me the heebie-jeebies.

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It isn't nudity if no naughty bits are showing.

In EGS, there is no such thing as naughty bits. Nips notwithstanding due to the history with it.