• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Things you have no idea how to feel about

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

I think that the phrase would mean "used" in the sense of "previously owned", not in the sense of "this unit has already been employed in a Doomsday attempt". In other words, it would be like a gun that has not actually seen combat yet was reasonably-well maintained by its previous owner.

Ah, fair enough. Maybe Dr. Insano is holding a clearance sale.

Feelin' a little bittersweet. That happy-sad feeling where something a little upsetting happens but it still has a good outcome.

Like giving a kitten we rescued a month ago to a new family.

We really bonded with this kitten, ya know?

I wish we could've kept her, but we already have five cats, we just got a dog that's bigger and more energetic than we were expecting, and we're packing up to move soon. It's really not a good time to get another cat.

Still, we made sure she was fed, clean, sheltered, and played with. Her time here was a good one. And in the end, we made sure she's going to a good home.

How do you do this for a living, Prof? You just bond with them so easily, you don't wanna give 'em up!