• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story, Monday October 3, 2016

I wonder if Sarah will tell Grace about

1. Being marked
  2. What the mark does
  3. Pandora's 2nd visit

The wondering is because Grace lives with Edward. Of course the don't tell him thing might have changed now.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Way to delegate guys.

If it's urgent, it makes sense to try to solve the issues in parallel.

1 hour ago, partner555 said:

Looks like Elliot talking to Ashley then.

Well who else.

32 minutes ago, Stature said:

So many things to do, so few time. Mysteries now run amok in Moperville town.

Also vampires, but the cast doesn't know that yet :)

15 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Grace is already in on the secret of Tedd's mark and has agreed to not tell Tedd's dad about it.  Grace might be a much better person to talk to Sarah right now than Elliot would be.

Also, Grace MIGHT remember something from her dream when Sarah would be talking about it ...

... and if it will be Grace, Sarah will immediately realize the high likehood of her being in Tedd basement and react accordingly. If Elliot would be calling her, she could say something which she wouldn't if she would know Edward might hear.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

... and if it will be Grace, Sarah will immediately realize the high likehood of her being in Tedd basement and react accordingly. If Elliot would be calling her, she could say something which she wouldn't if she would know Edward might hear.

Unless Pandora told her, Sarah probably doesn't know about Elliot, Ellen and Nanase meeting with Edward. Before Pandora came back to her, Sarah probably planned on telling at least Elliot, Tedd and Susan about her mark at school on Monday.

Yes Grace, you should talk to Sarah if it involves Tedd's secret.  Elliot wouldn't deliberately reveal anything, but he is a terrible liar.  If anyone suspected he was keeping a secret, he would crumble under almost any inquisition.

Grace tells Sarah.
Nanase and Ellen tell Susan, and between them decide what to tell Tensaided and how to approach Diane.
Elliot tells Ashley.

Who is telling Justin?
And someone needs to tell George something.
But I doubt Tedd will deliver either of those messages.  At least not today.

No.  When everyone else in the house is occupied, I am guessing that Tedd will bite the bullet and talk to his father.

5 hours ago, Stature said:

So many things to do, so few time. Mysteries now run amok in Moperville town.

Mysteries have already been running amok, now they're making much louder noises.

5 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Mysteries have already been running amok, now they're making much louder noises.

Fine, The Shining version of someone eerily rapping on the window of entropy.

It occurred to me that the Susan/Diane issue would be more difficult than I thought, I originally stated that only Susan would be shocked by having a sister mainly because of the fact that Diane already knew she was adopted and she had already figured out that Susan would be her sister. What I didn't realize was that Diane might be shocked about why she might have been put up for adoption, as it was, she probably figured it was either she was orphaned, or the parent's couldn't afford to keep a child or something that was beyond the parent's control, but finding out that she's the product of an affair and the mother didn't want a kid to begin with or didn't want to have a reminder of the affair might give Diane a sense of "my real mother didn't care and my real dad couldn't be trusted around women".

For Susan it would be more than just the revelation that she has a sister, at the end of Grace's birthday party, Susan had come to terms with the fact that her dad made a choice when he had an affair with that blonde, and might have been considering forgiving him for what seemed like a single lapse in judgement, but knowing that he was cheating even before she was born, and that he got both her mom and some other woman pregnant in a short timespan. She's likely to go back to hating her dad again. I don't believe she would hold any malice towards Diane because of it though.

I wonder though, would they update Diane first before talking to Susan, or are they going straight to Susan. On one hand Diane's waiting to hear what Edward said about her relation to Susan, but on the other Susan's going to be blindsided by this considering she think she's going to talk about what happened to Elliot.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

It occurred to me that the Susan/Diane issue would be more difficult than I thought, I originally stated that only Susan would be shocked by having a sister mainly because of the fact that Diane already knew she was adopted and she had already figured out that Susan would be her sister. What I didn't realize was that Diane might be shocked about why she might have been put up for adoption, as it was, she probably figured it was either she was orphaned, or the parent's couldn't afford to keep a child or something that was beyond the parent's control, but finding out that she's the product of an affair and the mother didn't want a kid to begin with or didn't want to have a reminder of the affair might give Diane a sense of "my real mother didn't care and my real dad couldn't be trusted around women".

Technically, it still might've been something outside her mother control - I mean, her mother might've wanted her thinking she can raise her alone and then finding out it would be too hard. It's even possible that her dad would divorce Susan's mom and live with Diane's mom if Susan wouldn't be born. But, yes, doesn't seem likely.

Susan had come to terms with the fact that her dad made a choice when he had an affair with that blonde, and might have been considering forgiving him for what seemed like a single lapse in judgement, but knowing that he was cheating even before she was born, and that he got both her mom and some other woman pregnant in a short timespan. She's likely to go back to hating her dad again.

I don't think she stopped hating her dad. She just realized that it was her dad alone, that not all men are like him. Which wouldn't change by this.

I wonder though, would they update Diane first before talking to Susan, or are they going straight to Susan. On one hand Diane's waiting to hear what Edward said about her relation to Susan, but on the other Susan's going to be blindsided by this considering she think she's going to talk about what happened to Elliot.

They likely update Susan first, because it's important and she's just now waiting for SOMETHING (even if she expects something else). Meanwhile, Diane's waiting too, but might not expect fast answer.

Also, unlike Susan, Diane might not have the special FBI anti-eavesdropping phone.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think she stopped hating her dad. She just realized that it was her dad alone, that not all men are like him. Which wouldn't change by this.

Third panel, I read that as consideration, she never forgave him, but saying she's unsure how she feels at that point meant there could be a chance for forgiveness, but since she doesn't expect to ever see him again, it might never get resolved.

Knowing the gummint, they may also have their own back doors installed on the "anti-bugging" phones, so Mr. Arthur may still be able to tap them. I would not want to say anything over those phones that I wanted to keep secret from the FBI. Sarah should probably limit discussion of her Mark to face-to-face meetings.

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:
57 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Third panel, I read that as consideration, she never forgave him, but saying she's unsure how she feels at that point meant there could be a chance for forgiveness, but since she doesn't expect to ever see him again, it might never get resolved.

Chance, maybe. But the important bit is second panel. Also, I would assume solving the issue with her dad is not really IMPORTANT for her.

16 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Knowing the gummint, they may also have their own back doors installed on the "anti-bugging" phones, so Mr. Arthur may still be able to tap them. I would not want to say anything over those phones that I wanted to keep secret from the FBI. Sarah should probably limit discussion of her Mark to face-to-face meetings.

In our universe they certainly would. However, it's still better than normal phones, because anyone can eavesdropping normal phones ; the FBI ones likely require pretty high clearance to tap. (Assistant Director Liefeld, Arthur Arthur - and Mr. Verres of course - might be only ones with clearance to eavesdrop Tedd's phone, considering what can Tedd speak about ...).

Note, however, that I was talking about Diane and Susan. Sarah is another issue ... wait. She has Pandora there. Pandora might be able to TELL if the phone is bugged. (If she's up-to-date with technology, at least.)

27 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Chance, maybe. But the important bit is second panel. Also, I would assume solving the issue with her dad is not really IMPORTANT for her.

The second panel was just stating that his actions can't be excused by gender. That still doesn't mean that if, by chance, Susan saw her dad again she'd immediately tell him to get lost. She'd probably attempt to find out why he did what he did and if he regretted doing it. What I was saying before was that when she finds out that her dad has a history of cheating on her mom, the chance of forgiveness will likely drop through the floor.

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:
51 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The second panel was just stating that his actions can't be excused by gender. That still doesn't mean that if, by chance, Susan saw her dad again she'd immediately tell him to get lost. She'd probably attempt to find out why he did what he did and if he regretted doing it. What I was saying before was that when she finds out that her dad has a history of cheating on her mom, the chance of forgiveness will likely drop through the floor.

That's true, but I don't think her emotional state in the case she will NOT meet him would change much.