• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday October 3, 2016

5 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Think in their panic, Catalina and Rhoda would forget that no one would be suspicious if they act natural?

Seems likely.

Catalina, no, your cat ears are perpurrfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with them.

1 hour ago, partner555 said:

Think in their panic, Catalina and Rhoda would forget that no one would be suspicious if they act natural?

If they didn't, then Luke would have to be around (potentially using 'aura vision' for the first few times?) for there to be much story. Also being shcked and looking at stuff tends to draw more shock and attention to the thing you are shocked about and then exponential growth of shock ensues. Grace may make an appearance and seeing (probably) how she knows about this will find out about it soon.

6 hours ago, partner555 said:

I'm thinking that too, Pandora was annoyed that the transformation was mundane enough to be easily missed (change blindness), or if people did notice, it'd be dismissed as being a costume due to how close to Halloween it is, but maybe she didn't expect Catalina and Rhoda to make a big deal out of it? Or maybe Catalina has a further transformation coming up that makes a big deal out of it?

5 hours ago, TehEpicDuckeh said:

If they didn't, then Luke would have to be around (potentially using 'aura vision' for the first few times?) for there to be much story. Also being shcked and looking at stuff tends to draw more shock and attention to the thing you are shocked about and then exponential growth of shock ensues. Grace may make an appearance and seeing (probably) how she knows about this will find out about it soon.

I was surprised we didn't see Luke during the "Marker" half of this story, but then I got thinking Luke must have been marked when Justin and Rhoda got their marks because he was able to compare Grace's aura to Shadow Guy(Noah)'s aura so he would have had that ability back in New and Old Flames. Luke might have been in one of the cars that nearly got fireballed.

Catalina,

The "Cat Ears" may not belong on your head.  But that does not mean there is something wrong with them.

A 1908 Model T does not belong in the starting line up of the Indy 500, but that does not mean there is anything wrong with it.

10 hours ago, WR...S said:

Well, Rhoda, clearly there's only one way to get her out of there without attracting notice...

Scratch her behind the ear!
What? Oh... Not attracting notice, right...
Sorry but I still call for some scratching behind the ear and under her chin. A purring Catalina trumps just about everything right now...

12 hours ago, TehEpicDuckeh said:

Grace may make an appearance and seeing (probably) how she knows about this will find out about it soon.

I doubt it; remember, this takes place before Squirrel Prophet, and she didn't seem to already know about it then (Catalina's and Rhoda's marks seem to be new information to her then).

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

I was surprised we didn't see Luke during the "Marker" half of this story, but then I got thinking Luke must have been marked when Justin and Rhoda got their marks because he was able to compare Grace's aura to Shadow Guy(Noah)'s aura so he would have had that ability back in New and Old Flames. Luke might have been in one of the cars that nearly got fireballed.

Not necessarily; Shadow Guy might have done other things since then that we haven't heard about (which is how I initially interpreted it); he's done other things before ("It's probably nothing compared to--").

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The "Cat Ears" may not belong on your head.

Sure they do.  Cat ears definitely belong on her head.

29 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

They certainly would look odd on her elbows.

There was a funny error in FASA's old Star Trek roleplaying game. The Klingon Agonizer was described as 'a torture device, attached to the shoulder directly above the ear.'

I don't think even Klingons had quite that odd an anatomy.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, partner555 said:

I'm thinking that too, Pandora was annoyed that the transformation was mundane enough to be easily missed (change blindness), or if people did notice, it'd be dismissed as being a costume due to how close to Halloween it is, but maybe she didn't expect Catalina and Rhoda to make a big deal out of it? Or maybe Catalina has a further transformation coming up that makes a big deal out of it?

I think Rhoda will do something worse in panic than just not acting naturally. Likely with her spell. Remember that it turned out differently than Pandora expected.

17 hours ago, chridd said:

Catalina, no, your cat ears are perpurrfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with them.

They definitely looks fine. Any problem we don't see, Catalina?

3 hours ago, chridd said:
10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Not necessarily; Shadow Guy might have done other things since then that we haven't heard about (which is how I initially interpreted it); he's done other things before ("It's probably nothing compared to--").

I always understood it that Luke saw both together, but on second though, he might not ... or he might saw them before he got the aura ability.

11 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

There was a funny error in FASA's old Star Trek roleplaying game. The Klingon Agonizer was described as 'a torture device, attached to the shoulder directly above the ear.'

I don't think even Klingons had quite that odd an anatomy.

That's why it's TORTURE device. :)