• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

Story: Wednesday October 5, 2016

On 10/6/2016 at 9:33 PM, CritterKeeper said:

From what we've seen of Edward's reactions, he may honestly be afraid that being a girl so much is bad for Tedd.  We're a definite minority in even knowing of the concept of gender fluidity, and a great many otherwise well-educated adults have no idea gender dysphoria is a thing.  Maybe, if Grace can find a way to introduce the concepts in a way that doesn't seem like an excuse or justification to him (worried parents tend to jump to the conclusions they fear the most and then be very difficult to redirect), then he'll realize just how lucky Tedd was to have access to the TFG.  Realizing how hurtful his attitudes have been to Tedd will likely take longer, and be harder to accept.

I think that a big breakthrough moment will be when Edward finds out that being a girl is part of Tedd's fundamental self/longing, as it must be for Tedd to get marked with that particular spell package. Right now Edward seems to think that transforming is something that Tedd does simply "for the hawtness".

16 hours ago, ijuin said:

I think that a big breakthrough moment will be when Edward finds out that being a girl is part of Tedd's fundamental self/longing, as it must be for Tedd to get marked with that particular spell package. Right now Edward seems to think that transforming is something that Tedd does simply "for the hawtness".

Fact that Ashley is almost markable with transforming don't exactly prove that being marked with something means something more than "for the hawtness". On the other hand ... the fact he had three ways of transforming and is STILL markable with such spell might help.