• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Friday Oct 7, 2016

Catalina logic is Catalogical.*(Not actually catalogical but just logical in the 'Catalina fashion'.(I actually now really want to see if Grace would think an all kitty party would be awesome.))

"I might become more cat-like first": Isn't that what happened to Tedd?
"or turn you into a cat,": Isn't that something Tedd's spell can also do? (replacing "cat" with "girl" in both of these)
(...now I kind of want it to be able to do one of those things...)

2 hours ago, chridd said:

"or turn you into a cat,": Isn't that something Tedd's spell can also do? (replacing "cat" with "girl" in both of these)

Or both. Both is also good.

6 minutes ago, Arcanimus said:

Or both. Both is also good.

Given the three choices I'd like to go with D, All of the Above.  :D  A mall full of cat girls, Catalina in full furry mode, and Rhoda turning into a cute kitty - or better yet a tiger or other big cat.  Try to hide that, change blindness! 

2 hours ago, Circe said:

Given the three choices I'd like to go with D, All of the Above.  :D  A mall full of cat girls, Catalina in full furry mode, and Rhoda turning into a cute kitty - or better yet a tiger or other big cat.  Try to hide that, change blindness!

Now, there's the Circe we all know and love! ;)

3 hours ago, Circe said:

I'm actually gonna call it here and say that the change blindness is soo strong right now, that even if Catalina and Rhoda were to draw attention with the way they leave the mall, people will just see two girls acting goofy and the cat ears and tail still won't be noticed.

9 hours ago, chridd said:

Fascinating, so Catalina would love to zappa some mallbies for some catgirl fun, and we know Tedd would love to zappa people with various transformations if there were no consequences to his actions.  We also know that Ashley harbors similar fantasies but also worries about hurting people; so much so that it blocked her from receiving magic from Pandora..

So here's my thought, can Sarah bring someone into her VR Timestop with her.  If so, could they zappa people in the VR Timestop for consequence-free fun?  Considering how much time Sarah hangs with Tedd and Grace, that possibility is bound to occur to them at some point.

Also, if Ashley ever comes into the Fold deep enough to know about Sarah's power and, providing it can be used that way, would that enable her to be unblocked should someone decided to mark her for that spell later (or awaken with that spell if she ever did [insert one of the apparently many possible ways needed to develop magic])?

Just a thought or two.

Also, Rhoda and Catalina are so cute when they blush and obviously, they were made for each other.  :)

4 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Now, there's the Circe we all know and love! ;)

Aw, now you're gonna make me blush.  Not as much as Rhoda thinking about catgirls, but still. 

I wonder which was more interesting to her -- the fact that there would be lots of catgirls, or the idea of lots of random people, both guys and girls, turning into them?

I also have to wonder how Moperville would handle a sudden influx of catgirls.  Are there enough shiny things to entertain them all?  Will there be catnip dealers on every corner?  Who will explain to parents, husbands, and wives that their has been a bit of a change in their loved ones' lives?

If she can transform other people, how long until she sets up a little business, and what would she charge to turn your ornery boyfriend into a catgirl?   Would there be coupons? Inquiring minds want to know!

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm actually gonna call it here and say that the change blindness is soo strong right now, that even if Catalina and Rhoda were to draw attention with the way they leave the mall, people will just see two girls acting goofy and the cat ears and tail still won't be noticed.

Sounds like a story premise I've seen once or twice, where a person can alter reality but only they remember the old reality.  It's a scary concept, but interesting anyway.

18 minutes ago, Circe said:

Aw, now you're gonna make me blush.  Not as much as Rhoda thinking about catgirls, but still. 

I wonder which was more interesting to her -- the fact that there would be lots of catgirls, or the idea of lots of random people, both guys and girls, turning into them?

I also have to wonder how Moperville would handle a sudden influx of catgirls.  Are there enough shiny things to entertain them all?  Will there be catnip dealers on every corner?  Who will explain to parents, husbands, and wives that their has been a bit of a change in their loved ones' lives?

If she can transform other people, how long until she sets up a little business, and what would she charge to turn your ornery boyfriend into a catgirl?   Would there be coupons? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sounds like a story premise I've seen once or twice, where a person can alter reality but only they remember the old reality.  It's a scary concept, but interesting anyway.

Hopefully they would be the regular, nice version of catgirls, and not the Something Positive version of catgirls.  Scarrry!

Just now, Circe said:

I'm thinking more like this is the type of thing where Rhoda and Catalina could just leave the mall normally and if someone was to ask about the ears and tail, Catalina could easily claim that she's cosplaying a catgirl. Instead Catalina believes that there could be serious trouble if people notice her.

7 hours ago, Tuscahoma said:

Hopefully they would be the regular, nice version of catgirls, and not the Something Positive version of catgirls.  Scarrry!

Or worse yet,Black Tokyo versions. BT is a very not safe for work d20 Modern splat book for doing a horror/sex hentia urban fantasy game in Japan, for small values of Japan.

18 hours ago, partner555 said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=522

She put more thought into this than I expected.

I'm sure she only though about this explanation after the original "we need to escape the mall".

So here's my thought, can Sarah bring someone into her VR Timestop with her.  If so, could they zappa people in the VR Timestop for consequence-free fun?

No. Well, not yet. Maybe as a second spell?

Also, if Ashley ever comes into the Fold deep enough to know about Sarah's power and, providing it can be used that way, would that enable her to be unblocked should someone decided to mark her for that spell later (or awaken with that spell if she ever did [insert one of the apparently many possible ways needed to develop magic])?

She might already be unblocked by knowing Elliot.

7 hours ago, Circe said:

While funny to think about it, I would note that the transformation will likely be temporary. If she actually can transform other people in first place, which I doubt. Although ... there was no reason for Tedd to get ability to transform other people either, so maybe?

7 hours ago, Circe said:

and what would she charge to turn your ornery boyfriend into a catgirl

She would need to pair with Tedd for that. Her spell would change the boyfriend into catboy.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
7 hours ago, Circe said:

I'm thinking more like this is the type of thing where Rhoda and Catalina could just leave the mall normally and if someone was to ask about the ears and tail, Catalina could easily claim that she's cosplaying a catgirl. Instead Catalina believes that there could be serious trouble if people notice her.

Noone would ask if she would leave normally. Someone might ask if they would be drawing attention by hijinks.

Also, Rhoda and Catalina are so cute when they blush and obviously, they were made for each other.  :)

Yes. Does all character we see have so much luck or is some immortal involved?

If it's affecting whole Moperville, it must've started AFTER Susan's dad cheating.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes. Does all character we see have so much luck or is some immortal involved?

If it's affecting whole Moperville, it must've started AFTER Susan's dad cheating.

I think it's Grace, she doesn't realize it yet, but her relationship sense causes people to find the right person. :D

Or unleash a shockwave of catness that turns everyone in the mall into cat girls!

Somehow, this is reminding me of Sliders, with the World Killer episode.

.........And now I want to see Tedd make a TFW(Transformation Wave) device that creates shockwaves that transform people.(but that's just me)

18 hours ago, Darkxemjas said:

Or unleash a shockwave of catness that turns everyone in the mall into cat girls!

Somehow, this is reminding me of Sliders, with the World Killer episode.

.........And now I want to see Tedd make a TFW(Transformation Wave) device that creates shockwaves that transform people.(but that's just me)

Using such device would be wrong ... yeah I want to see it too.

On 10/08/2016 at 2:03 AM, Scotty said:

I think it's Grace, she doesn't realize it yet, but her relationship sense causes people to find the right person. :D

... that could explain a lot.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Dangit, I can't find the reference to link, it was either a sketchbook entry or a one-off NP, but it had Tedd showing Elliot the two devices he made, one that gradually enlarged clothing until it fell off, and the other that made people totally oblivious to what was happening.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Dangit, I can't find the reference to link, it was either a sketchbook entry or a one-off NP, but it had Tedd showing Elliot the two devices he made, one that gradually enlarged clothing until it fell off, and the other that made people totally oblivious to what was happening.

I'm pretty sure it was sketchbook, as it had the 2x3 grid and NPs are 3x1 or 4x1 ...

56 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I'm pretty sure it was sketchbook, as it had the 2x3 grid and NPs are 3x1 or 4x1 ...

Not all NPs. ;)

Anyway, I still can't find it, been through the whole sketchbook section too.

Preeetty sure a lot of starting spells are personal (with or without contact) and not generally worldwide in just one blink of an eye and a wave of the wand. 

On 10/9/2016 at 1:46 PM, hkmaly said:

You would not dare. :demonicduck:

On 10/8/2016 at 10:58 AM, PSadlon said:

'It took all of Rhoda's willpower to say that.'

I see it as minimal but amplified by thoughts and imaginations. I would say either Sarah, Susan or Justin needs to take a whole lotta willpower to blurt something out.

It was a reference, actually. The blush told me what Rhoda was was thinking was on par with Tedd's telling Grace that just wearing a Uryuom bodysuit, baseball cap, and tie to a job interview would be really bad.

28 minutes ago, ijuin said:

In other words, bad but so hot.

See this is why EGS needs more villains who will do the things we all know are wrong....but would be cool to see. :)  Kind of like the Evil Mad Bomber What Bombs at Midnight.  Yeah he's completely crazy but haven't we all wanted to blow something up?  We just need an Evil Mad Morpher What Morphs in Moperville....or something.