• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday March 11, 2016

I notice that Sarah has gotten used to Nude Grace. She's not blushing nearly as much as she was last month. Of course, it's probably just that the shock has worn off.

Well poo.....no male-tf'ing for Sarah OR Ellen.  I'm sure it's all logical and some stuff but I'm disappointed anyway.

And yes Sarah seems to be getting used to nude Grace.  Sooner or later that will freak her out. :)

This glove is not to be confused with this glove,  I saw on Twitter that someone was linking to Tedd's gauntlet, but that's not the one Dan was looking for.

The gauntlet is also not just the normal glove upgraded later on, because we see the gauntlet at the end of "One Way Road" which happens before the "Death Sentence" arc where we see the normal glove.

Honestly, I'm not nearly as worried about Tedd's watch-making glove than I am about his gauntlet he made to store magical energy and then give it all back to him at once.

Still, I guess it'll be interesting to find out if either of those things have anything to do with his "dangerous rarity"... We really need a proper word for him. I don't like him calling himself a mutant, and we know he is most definitely not a wizard.

Edit: What the heck?! I clicked Scotty's gauntlet link, and I'm 100% sure that there used to be more to that comic than there is now. Did Dan cut out that page's last three panels for some reason? When did that happen? I read through the entire archive only a few weeks ago and those panels were still there back then.

Tedd stated that even though he couldn't have his own spells, he still has magic energy, the glove would be more like a diagnostic and programmer tool that contains a specific spell or set of spells that Tedd can use to program the watches. Of course he's had a lot of help from the excess ambient energy to so just like the watches, that glove might not be very useful anywhere else.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

The comic Dan was looking for is this one, I think. I tweeted it to him.

If I had twitter I would send him the wiki link. Is he avoiding it deliberately or just doesn't know that this is exactly the thing wiki is useful for?

3 hours ago, Circe said:

Well poo.....no male-tf'ing for Sarah OR Ellen.  I'm sure it's all logical and some stuff but I'm disappointed anyway.

I second that.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Tedd stated that even though he couldn't have his own spells, he still has magic energy, the glove would be more like a diagnostic and programmer tool that contains a specific spell or set of spells that Tedd can use to program the watches. Of course he's had a lot of help from the excess ambient energy to so just like the watches, that glove might not be very useful anywhere else.

Just like the watches, the glove is likely technically magic wand.

2 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

What the heck?! I clicked Scotty's gauntlet link, and I'm 100% sure that there used to be more to that comic than there is now. Did Dan cut out that page's last three panels for some reason?

Which page? I don't think anything is missing, but it's true I didn't rereaded the archive recently ...

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Which page? I don't think anything is missing, but it's true I didn't rereaded the archive recently ...

Yup. Nothing is going wrong here. No-thing...

56 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Ok, given the dialogue, I think we can assume this took place before the whale conversation.

Then Sarah's reaction to being thought of as a sister would make no sense. The only reason she'd react that way is after Elliot had told her he thought of her as a sister when they broke up.

1 hour ago, partner555 said:

Ok, given the dialogue, I think we can assume this took place before the whale conversation.

Because Grace had to explain how Tedd makes the watches? What Sarah actually asked was why does Grace need Tedd for making the watches. That doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't seen Tedd's glove before, she may just not have realized that Grace can't use it.

41 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

This page! I am certain without a doubt that it used to be three panels longer. The first missing panel had Tedd exclaiming "Let's see what you are!", the second panel had him looking shocked and the third panel was the huge whale from his POV.

Heck, read the commentary! It's obvious that something's not right.

You know, I was going to say that the page has always been like that, but then Stature's link made me realize that I had seen that version before as well when I did my first run through the archive over a year ago...huh...

29 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Because Grace had to explain how Tedd makes the watches? What Sarah actually asked was why does Grace need Tedd for making the watches. That doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't seen Tedd's glove before, she may just not have realized that Grace can't use it.

Oh, right.

48 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

This page! I am certain without a doubt that it used to be three panels longer. The first missing panel had Tedd exclaiming "Let's see what you are!", the second panel had him looking shocked and the third panel was the huge whale from his POV.

Heck, read the commentary! It's obvious that something's not right.

Oh. Exactly the one I didn't checked. (And yes, I agree, that was longer, I'm sure I also saw the three panels from Stature's link before.)

17 minutes ago, partner555 said:
48 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Oh, right.

It might also point to Tedd either missing out part of what the whale said or someone not paying attention to it ... except that with the way Grace is talking the "I'm pretty sure" may be just figure of speech. I mean, "I know" would match what we know more.

EDIT: Actually ... the current image have filename 1457728142-egs-2013-01-21.png ... 1457728142 is Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:29:02 GMT. That's YESTERDAY. He really JUST CHANGED IT.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

EDIT: Actually ... the current image have filename 1457728142-egs-2013-01-21.png ... 1457728142 is Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:29:02 GMT. That's YESTERDAY. He really JUST CHANGED IT.

Huh....well I asked him on tumblr about it, I honestly don't see why he'd need to make such a change.

23 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Actually ... the current image have filename 1457728142-egs-2013-01-21.png ... 1457728142 is Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:29:02 GMT. That's YESTERDAY. He really JUST CHANGED IT.

How is this translated?