• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday October 12, 2016

These are all great reasons not to be a cat person...um, I mean "not to own cats." :D

Being a cat person would be fun, and apparently give me an excuse to demand attention (more than I already do).  Not to mention claws.

We only have one indoor cat. That's more than enough. Outdoor ferals are another matter. Mrs. Prof is a certified Feral Colony Manager. Our colony has three regulars and a couple of itinerants. The regulars and at least one itinerant are neutered (she hasn't been able to trap the other itinerants for Trap-Neuter-Return yet—they're too wily).

6 hours ago, Circe said:

These are all great reasons not to be a cat person...um, I mean "not to own cats." :D

Being a cat person would be fun, and apparently give me an excuse to demand attention (more than I already do).  Not to mention claws.

Getting scratched behind the ear, under the cheek, belly rubs, sleeping thirteen hours or more a day and no one says anything about it... The list goes on...

Oh, and no one "owns" a cat, they own you. Claiming anything else is delusional.

18 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

Oh, and no one "owns" a cat, they own you. Claiming anything else is delusional.

12 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Never claimed it. I said we "have" a cat. I never mentioned its position in the household hierarchy. :P

People often refer affectionately to their girl dogs as "my little princess" or the like.  The cat who lives in our animal hospital is never referred to as a Princess, because we all know full well that even Queen would be a demotion from her current status as Cat.