• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Wednesday August 9, 2017

Hanma is choosing Susan? Hmm, given the original reason why the hammers were created, I don't think Susan would be on board with the return of the hammers.

I get the feeling Susan's not the only one that will become Hanma's Moral Center, I mean Ashley was, to take a comment made by Edward about Elliot, born in a girl scout uniform, Rhoda is practically the same as she didn't like the idea of using her magic to distract Kitty and Catalina's wild, but her intentions are always good.

So I think it'd be that all 4 of them will have the job of making sure the game is fun, but not evil. Not just Susan.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

I get the feeling Susan's not the only one that will become Hanma's Moral Center, I mean Ashley was, to take a comment made by Edward about Elliot, born in a girl scout uniform, Rhoda is practically the same as she didn't like the idea of using her magic to distract Kitty and Catalina's wild, but her intentions are always good.

So I think it'd be that all 4 of them will have the job of making sure the game is fun, but not evil. Not just Susan.

Also how could one not involve the Hammer Queen in the forging of a new hammer artifact.

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

Also how could one not involve the Hammer Queen in the forging of a new hammer artifact.

That would be unpossible.

On 8/10/2017 at 4:31 PM, Vorlonagent said:

Will the game have anything to do with hammers?  The possibilities Hanma lists don't seem to.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Will the game have anything to do with hammers?  The possibilities Hanma lists don't seem to.

I'd say, even though Hanma originally wanted the hammers back, having the option of creating something different with her own spin seemed more appealing.

Besides, Susan can summon her own hammers, so we got that on standby if needed.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:30 PM, CritterKeeper said:

Hanma wants to make a new hammer artifact, right?  Her current project isn't directly related, but it is a proof of concept.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:59 PM, Vorlonagent said:

Hanma wants to make a new hammer artifact, right?  Her current project isn't directly related, but it is a proof of concept.

My interpretation of that comic is that she's looking at other options, not that she sees it as a step along the way to recreating the hammers of thwapping.

16 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

My interpretation of that comic is that she's looking at other options, not that she sees it as a step along the way to recreating the hammers of thwapping.

I thought she was saying "I'll start with this and work my way up to hammers of twapping"

On 8/16/2017 at 9:17 PM, Vorlonagent said:
On 8/16/2017 at 4:54 AM, CritterKeeper said:

I thought she was saying "I'll start with this and work my way up to hammers of twapping"

Yes, however it's not exactly "proof of concept" because only thing those two would have in common would be being Hanma-powered artifact. She simply isn't sure she has enough power for hammers yet but wants to do something anyway.

On 8/10/2017 at 7:11 AM, partner555 said:

Hanma is choosing Susan? Hmm, given the original reason why the hammers were created, I don't think Susan would be on board with the return of the hammers.

It's interesting that TEDD is. Maybe Susan would be as well with proper explanation ... after all, we are not sure the original reason for hammers actually WORKED. And Hanma's version might be more painful and more widespread ...

5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes, however it's not exactly "proof of concept" because only thing those two would have in common would be being Hanma-powered artifact. She simply isn't sure she has enough power for hammers yet but wants to do something anyway.

proof of concept in the sense of "Can I do an artifact that makes things better (or more fun) and not worse?"

2 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
8 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

proof of concept in the sense of "Can I do an artifact that makes things better (or more fun) and not worse?"

Nah ... she's sure hammers are fantastic concept and nothing could go wrong with them, she only needs guidance because she's doing something else.

12 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Nah ... she's sure hammers are fantastic concept and nothing could go wrong with them, she only needs guidance because she's doing something else.

...as along as we're agreed that the game artifact is a step on the way to hammers.

51 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

...as along as we're agreed that the game artifact is a step on the way to hammers.

It doesn't seem to be necessary step, but both those steps are on her way, so technically ...