• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Fri Aug 11, 2017

Just a thought.  The Dan has said that this NP series isn't canon but Hanma is.  Tedd wants to bring the hammers back for all women but needs a fairy to do so.   Hence Hamna.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

Just a thought.  The Dan has said that this NP series isn't canon but Hanma is.  Tedd wants to bring the hammers back for all women but needs a fairy to do so.   Hence Hamna.

Hanma isn't powerful enough to create that kind of artifact yet, Jerry was 75 when he made the original hammer statue and empowered it, I dunno how long he would have had the power to do so but I'll guess at anywhere after 50 years could be possible. Dan probably could have been literal in Hanma being 14 years old or maybe she's actually closer to 20 depending on when in the 90's she reset and when the comic takes place. Tedd could have to wait 30-50 years

1 hour ago, Tom Sewell said:

According to Young Jerry, she has more than enough power.

And the next page Hanma stated "Something anyone can summon from anywhere might be a bit too much for me. right now." so while she could make an artifact that say allowed Americans to summon hammers, it wouldn't be the same as the original which allowed Susan and Nanase to summon them in France.

On 8/13/2017 at 1:32 AM, Scotty said:
On 8/12/2017 at 11:30 PM, Tom Sewell said:

According to Young Jerry, she has more than enough power.

And the next page Hanma stated "Something anyone can summon from anywhere might be a bit too much for me. right now." so while she could make an artifact that say allowed Americans to summon hammers, it wouldn't be the same as the original which allowed Susan and Nanase to summon them in France.

Note that Hanma MIGHT have better idea about her own power than Jerry :)

Also, the original artifact might've been limited - while the range was big enough, it's possible that there was reason why we only saw few people using it.

On 8/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, Scotty said:
On 8/12/2017 at 2:07 AM, mlooney said:

Hanma isn't powerful enough to create that kind of artifact yet, Jerry was 75 when he made the original hammer statue and empowered it, I dunno how long he would have had the power to do so but I'll guess at anywhere after 50 years could be possible. Dan probably could have been literal in Hanma being 14 years old or maybe she's actually closer to 20 depending on when in the 90's she reset and when the comic takes place. Tedd could have to wait 30-50 years

It's quite possible that when Hanma appears in CANON it will be to recreate hammers for Tedd. In such case, we will be likely waiting for it longer than for Lord Tedd appearing again ...

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

It's quite possible that when Hanma appears in CANON it will be to recreate hammers for Tedd. In such case, we will be likely waiting for it longer than for Lord Tedd appearing again ...

To be honest, I'm not sure if Tedd needs to worry about getting an Immortal to make another artifact. Maybe he could do it himself?

There are still implications that an artifact like that could cause a system change, Tedd might be wary of doing so unless he actually does manage to get the WoM to let magic be public.

55 minutes ago, Scotty said:

To be honest, I'm not sure if Tedd needs to worry about getting an Immortal to make another artifact. Maybe he could do it himself?

Wellll ... he IS able to create wands and he DOES have lot of power ... so maybe?