• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 8/12/17 - Too Annoyed for a Proper Question Mark

ComicNumber679.png

Seems Belt Boy's definition of "doing poorly" on a quiz is not the same as everyone else's. But Cannon seems genuinely worried - why is that...? Stay tuned, readers!

I could have had them all say, "WHAT?!?", but I felt that just using a period conveyed their annoyed tone of voice better. Much as I love making exaggerated, toony characters, I also love understatement.

While I posted about these guys on some of my social media accounts already, I once again would like to acknowledge all the people I met at Lehigh Valley Comic Con, and hope that you'll check out their websites and social media pages. So here they are again:

- John from Frugal Mule Games, from whom I got a fun caveman-themed card/dice game called "Stoned". I also understand they have pirate- and space-themed variants coming out, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Super Comic (Official), whose superhero comic I totally want to get next time (Or maybe even online); for now, I got one of their neat figurines of their main character, Blitz. She's on a team of young, inexperienced superheroes trying to make a name for themselves. Gee, I wonder why I find THAT so interesting...? *Knowing wink!*
- Artist Joseph Wigfield of WhatWouldWigDraw.com, who - to answer the question his URL poses - draws a lot of things, but is particularly known for drawing superheroes as pugs. Because pugs are awesome, adorable little furry meatballs, and putting them in comic art instantly makes them better.
- Artist D Forrest Fox, who has made a lot of cool art prints. My personal favorites include ones based on the Rankin-Bass holiday specials: I've got my eye on the Miser Brothers; that would be a great picture to hang up around the holidays (And everyone knows I'm a festive fanatic every December 1st!)
- Artist Darren Auck, who's worked on many a comic book for big name companies. I particularly like his work on Nickelodeon properties - specifically Rocko's Modern Life and Ren & Stimpy!
- Artist David Bancroft of DMBillustrations.com, who does some rather pretty prints, sketches, and portraits! He's also self-published the zombie coloring book, "The Coloring Dead", for my friends who like zombies.