• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

Story Wednesday August 30, 2017

1 hour ago, partner555 said:

If I was in his position, I don't think I'd even make it that far.

He has guts, spunk and moxie. So he still could.

Noah is only cute if he sports that hair.

Um, could Adrian just be right on his way in as Noah has just finished his talk?

If Adrian's response isn't "I would be honored if you would," I will be sorely disappointed in him.

Of course, Adrian has probably thought similar thoughts about asking Noah to let him call him "son" but thinks Noah would see it as an insult to his late parents' memories or somesuch.

Anyone else foreseeing a dramatic line, along the lines of "Get away from MY SON!!!"?

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Anyone else foreseeing a dramatic line, along the lines of "Get away from MY SON!!!"?

As long as it's not aimed at Pandora, that would be epic.

If aimed at Pandora, well, less epic, more feels inducing.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:
12 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

As long as it's not aimed at Pandora, that would be epic.

If aimed at Pandora, well, less epic, more feels inducing.

It's more likely PANDORA would say this line about Adrian.

22 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

No, no, Noah, go back and re-read that first panel!!!

There was no specific time mentioned there ...

Also, Noah obviously doesn't know, but if he doesn't hurry, Adrian will learn that the part about "can't father children of your own" is not true. Now, would it make it easier or harder?

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, Noah obviously doesn't know, but if he doesn't hurry, Adrian will learn that the part about "can't father children of your own" is not true. Now, would it make it easier or harder?

I dunno, I doubt it would make Adrian feel any less about Noah though, but if his real son does happen to be Susan's Dad, I dunno if he'll blame himself for how Mr Pompoms turned out or what? I guess it would depend on how Adrian reacted to Mr Pompom's mother becoming pregnant.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I dunno, I doubt it would make Adrian feel any less about Noah

It wouldn't make Adrian feel any less about Noah. It might however make him feel less about the term "son".