• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Story Friday September 1, 2017

I've said this on Discord but I think Edward is probably more confused about how cheerful Tedd is right now, or maybe assume that it's Grace who's for some reason shapeshifted into FV5!Tedd.

Judging from the last panel, Tedd must be expecting Edward to say something about this and she's probably prepared to tell him, I dunno how much she'll say in terms of if she'll go into details about her visit from Pandora, or just stick to the being genderfluid stuff.

I heard an astrologer on the "Coast to Coast AM" radio show say this about the (then) forthcoming eclipse:

"Eclipses will bring a random event you do not expect, didn’t know about. It will be triggered by an event happening elsewhere, and that is completely outside your control, but at eclipse time will bring vast changes coming straight to your doorstep."

I was amazed at just how specific her prediction was!  LOL!!!!

15 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I think my theory of FV5!Tedd looking (and acting) like Noriko (and how it affects Edward) is about to be moved one step closer to resolution.

... I find very unlikely the legendary monster hunter would behave like this. It doesn't match the only example of her we saw either. Unless she was like this BEFORE she started taking monster hunting seriously.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:

I've said this on Discord but I think Edward is probably more confused about how cheerful Tedd is right now, or maybe assume that it's Grace who's for some reason shapeshifted into FV5!Tedd.

She definitely behaves more like Grace. And even Jeremy is confused.

Hmmm ... how much careful would Tedd need to be to not transform in front of Edward with obviously no device? ... wait, not a problem, can always claim it was end of transformation.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:

Judging from the last panel, Tedd must be expecting Edward to say something

I think that "being so confused he don't say anything" was also acceptable result.

11 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Is it just me, or does Tedd seem hotter than she's ever been in canon?

Was Tedd FV5-ed before? ... wait yes he was, but it was some time ago and the art got better.

Also, we have this girly Tedd. Hmmm ... hard to say.