• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday September 4, 2017

5 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

The goggles, they do nothing.

Seriously. Hanma has goggles, why would she use glasses when she could just get lenses that matched her prescription set in them? Or are they purely decorative?

Well, they were watching Harry Potter, and he wears glasses, so...

3 minutes ago, animalia said:

Dan needs to read Noragami.

I just don't know how to tell him what I find so great about it without spoiling it. Because so much of it is the character interactions that take so long to build. Whether it's Yukine's heart-breaking realization that he lacks a tomorrow. The way that Father's emotional abuse of Yato had crippled his ability to function in his society, and yet despite everything Father did to turn to turn Yato into a heartless killer he remains one of the most compassionate members of the cast. Or the way Bishamon struggles with loss. All of these are great aspects of the series and yet I don't want to spoil them for him.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:
1 hour ago, partner555 said:

Well, they were watching Harry Potter, and he wears glasses, so...

Fair enough. Hanma is rather easily influenced, after all.

She also traded in her cloak for a scarf to go with the glasses.

I love how Susan gets when she can do a movie marathon with someone. She's so adorable.

2 hours ago, animalia said:

I just don't know how to tell him what I find so great about it without spoiling it. Because so much of it is the character interactions that take so long to build. Whether it's Yukine's heart-breaking realization that he lacks a tomorrow. The way that Father's emotional abuse of Yato had crippled his ability to function in his society, and yet despite everything Father did to turn to turn Yato into a heartless killer he remains one of the most compassionate members of the cast. Or the way Bishamon struggles with loss. All of these are great aspects of the series and yet I don't want to spoil them for him.

Any advice on how to do this?

15 hours ago, Stature said:

14+ hours worth of movie time? Ya sure?

What's 14+ hours for immortal? But I'm surprised if Susan was with her whole time.

11 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

The goggles, they do nothing.

Seriously. Hanma has goggles, why would she use glasses when she could just get lenses that matched her prescription set in them? Or are they purely decorative?

Of course they are purely decorative. Both the goggles and the glasses. She's immortal. Her LEGS are also purely decorative, as she was showing earlier.