• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 9/9/17 - Search Party Poopers

ComicNumber683.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Looks like the heroes are ready to search for Belt Boy and end their squabbling... mostly. Will Enticia and Dino-Mo ever see eye-to-eye? Can they find their missing friend? Will anyone ever answer Jackknife's question from a few storylines back as to why we drive on parkways and park on driveways? The answers to at least two of these questions are coming, so stay tuned!

Titanium Maiden has kept MOST of the group from arguing with each other, but it looks like she's still going to have to play referee. To be fair, Dino-Mo is pretty much mad at most of the people here, almost everyone has a beef with Enticia, and Gelatin Boy is nervous around both his friends AND Enticia's team. There's only so much she can do to stop potential conflicts.

I'm still fiddling with my characters' proportions a bit. I kinda like how they look if I make their heads a bit larger, which makes them a bit more toony and makes their expressions easier to show. I often find myself resizing Dino-Mo and Enticia's heads while sketching out these comics - it's easy for me to draw Enticia's head too big and Dino-Mo's head too small.