• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Monday Sep 11 2017

48 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Must be why. Two rounds of ice water, stat.

Will the third shipping come through, though, after the game ends?

"Genuinely wish". Susan has some clear issues. Collar tug excluded.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Am I mistaken to think that Susan's admission that she wished she could be more attracted to Catalina means that she is attracted to her.  I kinda wonder if it's likely her anxiety over physical contact that might be preventing Susan from acting on her attractions.

13 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Okay, Susan, it is bucket of water time.

Or cold shower.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Still, Susan is adorable in this strip. I am very much taken with her and amused by the fact that her analytical mind reports with merciless honesty even in a matter as embarrassing as this one.

... she can't turn it off even when she would prefer to, yes ...

11 hours ago, Scotty said:
12 hours ago, Stature said:

Am I mistaken to think that Susan's admission that she wished she could be more attracted to Catalina means that she is attracted to her.  I kinda wonder if it's likely her anxiety over physical contact that might be preventing Susan from acting on her attractions.

Well ... Nanase wished she would be attracted to Elliot. This might be something similar, although it sounds more seriously ...

... and her anxiety over physical contact definitely limits Susan, although I think if/when she would get over it she would go after Elliot, not Catalina. (Well ... not counting the "already taken" issue, but that's valid for both.)

Dan said:

What's not canon is Susan knowing who Catalina's girlfirend-- ... Yeah, she probably knows.

Considering how well Catalina was hiding it from SUSAN specifically, I would say she knows, yes.

23 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Or cold shower.

... she can't turn it off even when she would prefer to, yes ...

Well ... Nanase wished she would be attracted to Elliot. This might be something similar, although it sounds more seriously ...

... and her anxiety over physical contact definitely limits Susan, although I think if/when she would get over it she would go after Elliot, not Catalina. (Well ... not counting the "already taken" issue, but that's valid for both.)

Considering how well Catalina was hiding it from SUSAN specifically, I would say she knows, yes.

Even though Grace never actually said Rhoda's name, Justin, Nanase, Ellen, and Tedd know that Grace and Rhoda have become friends and had been spending some time together either with tutoring or just hanging out at school. Exactly how Elliot knows, I don't think was ever explained(Dan mentioned possibly explaining it in a future comic), I assume he saw the news report on the boar and saw Catalina and Rhoda together there, though the fact that he knew Catalina had a girlfriend would mean that he was told at some point by someone (maybe Susan? or maybe Catalina, as it didn't seem to be a secret that she was gay) and then put 2 and 2 together there.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Conceivably.

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Which beats "inconceivably"

("you keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means")

Insert Bronn's comment about a castle being impregnable....