• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Friday Sep 15 2017

So... is Rhoda jealous because Hanma was sitting next to Catalina, and choosing to use a showing-off method to correct that misarrangement?

Or is Rhoda angry because Hanma shrank Catalina?

(either way, the fact that the "GROW!" sound-effect looks so much like "GROWL" seems appropriate.)

3 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

So... is Rhoda jealous because Hanma was sitting next to Catalina, and choosing to use a showing-off method to correct that misarrangement?

I think that the first. Although not sure why.

22 minutes ago, Scotty said:
36 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Oh how I wish Rhoda did this in canon.

I'm pretty sure she can do that in canon if Pandora was right about her being S-Rank.

I would also assume that Rhoda being able to do this is canon.

10 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

(either way, the fact that the "GROW!" sound-effect looks so much like "GROWL" seems appropriate.)

I don't think Hanma shrunk Catalina.    I think it was all Rhoda.

I think Hanma startled Catalina and Rhoda was being protective:   Rhoda did a rapid-fire shrink-grab-grow.

13 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
18 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

I think that the first. Although not sure why.

Rhoda shrank Catalina, the entire sequence was Rhoda's doing.

And I think the reason Rhoda moved Catalina was more a defensive measure, some stranger appears out of nowhere and sitting next to her girlfriend, she doesn't know what they're capable of and doesn't want Catalina to be in easy reach to find out. Probably not effective against an Immortal, but it kinda gets the whole "you're not going to mess with us" point across.

*And basically ninja'd by Vorlonagent.

Word of Dan:

So she can certainly do all that, but if the dam was removed and ambient energy levels dropped in Moperville, she might not be able to do it in such rapid succession or would have to wait a bit before she can so more.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm pretty sure she can do that in canon if Pandora was right about her being S-Rank.

I was referring more to the "actually doing" part then the potential part.

1 hour ago, Darkxemjas said:

Remind me to never tick Rhoda off. Just moving Catalina across the table, sent chills down my spine.

Sooo ... which magic user you think would be good idea to tick off? :)

(I think none, so reminding Rhoda specifically would be superfluous. Well, ok, maybe Luke.)

She is stealing nobody's significant other.

Only time and confidence.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

(I think none, so reminding Rhoda specifically would be superfluous. Well, ok, maybe Luke.)

Luke, sure, and/or anyone that Pandora marked at the mall.

2 hours ago, Stature said:

Luke, sure, and/or anyone that Pandora marked at the mall.

Anyone marked at the mall (including Kitty and that one with spell for finding puppies) might already awaken and get second spell. I mean, the chance may not be big, but I wouldn't risk it. Luke is aware of marks but not that they can disappear, meaning he still has his, meaning he didn't awakened yet and has single spell with no offensive use.

Sarah's spell might not seem to have offensive uses but only until she goes for blackmail. AND she has friends.

... actually, Luke also has friends ...

Ok. Better not tick off any magic user.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Sooo ... which magic user you think would be good idea to tick off? :)

Tick them off, I don't see a huge problem - they all are pretty much in control of themselves.

Threaten their friends... uh, I'll be over there. WAY over there.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:20 AM, hkmaly said:

Ok. Better not tick off any magic user.

Unless the person doing the ticking off is a comparably powerful/skilled magic user or has some sort of anti-magic capability(though I'm not sure EGS has anti-magic stuff that doesn't require one to also be a magic user) 

Then again, ticking someone off typically requires being mean and/or inconsiderate, so it's generally a good idea to avoid, because that's just not polite.