• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

We got to install microwave ovens

@mlooney? I nearly forgot to bring this up after your move. Don't say you don't want one, you've earned one, and I owe the forum some payback. Fellow denizens, let's do a collection to get @mlooney a microwave oven and bring him into the 21st century, what do you say?

Put one on your Amazon Wish List, please.

11 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Put one on your Amazon Wish List, please.

If I must.  Need to update it so it's pointing at this house, not the apartment as well.   In The Morning.

11 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to be among a group of contributors for either one of those. Mrs. Prof might have my rear in a sack if I paid solo.

How many people do we have willing to kick in on this?

You really don't need to get ether.

That being said, I do have space for the microwave now and I do need a printer.

2 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to be among a group of contributors for either one of those. Mrs. Prof might have my rear in a sack if I paid solo.

How many people do we have willing to kick in on this?

I'll happily chip in. Would someone who isn't me please set up the Paypal thing? I hate doing stuff like that.

I have little else to do, so I could set it up. I think. I could hold the funds and provide public accounting if anyone wants it. If we have change afterward, I'll redistribute after the purchase.

If there is a lack of trust in me, I'll step aside and let someone else do it. Either that, or research a GoFundMe setup. Don't know if they do it for things like this.

15 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I have little else to do, so I could set it up. I think. I could hold the funds and provide public accounting if anyone wants it. If we have change afterward, I'll redistribute after the purchase.

If there is a lack of trust in me, I'll step aside and let someone else do it. Either that, or research a GoFundMe setup. Don't know if they do it for things like this.

I trust you completely, old friend. Go ahead.

6 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I trust you completely, old friend. Go ahead.

Very well.

Please, everyone, if you can spare some cash for this effort, log on to https://www.paypal.me/Leejacksonaudio and contribute what you can. I will provide daily updates on the progress we've made. Thank you!

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Very well.

Please, everyone, if you can spare some cash for this effort, log on to https://www.paypal.me/Leejacksonaudio and contribute what you can. I will provide daily updates on the progress we've made. Thank you!

Thanks! Dropped a little something into the till. Let's make @mlooney feel at home in the new place!

Just... no more evil dishwashers. Please? :icon_eek:

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Just... no more evil dishwashers.

No dishwasher in the new place, so any evil done while washing dishes would be me.

Which is not to say not going to happen, just unlikely.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

No dishwasher in the new place, so any evil done while washing dishes would be me.

Which is not to say not going to happen, just unlikely.

Just don't pick up any housekeeping books with titles like "Abbas al-Azrad on the Necronomicon and the Art of Home Maintenance."