• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Wednesday September 20, 2017

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Catalina gave Mama Kitsune the cat features, Rhoda did the age regression.

"By our powers combined, we are Catada!!"

"...er....Rhodalina??"

::shrugs::

Older/younger does fall broadly into Rhoda's bigger/smaller thing...

17 hours ago, partner555 said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=669

Huh, can Catalina do that in canon?

Transform other people besides herself not counting mixing with Rhoda's magic? Apparently (as otherwise Dan would comment it), also possibly Pandora deliberately used variants of spell which can affect others if possible and we know Kitty can.

5 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Older/younger does fall broadly into Rhoda's bigger/smaller thing...

Very broadly, especially if she actually MAKES Mrs. Kitsune younger and not just looking that way. She DOES also have quite versatile disguise spell, though ...

Dan TRIED to blurry it with TF gun, but seems that he can't deny magic can make someone permanently young, or at least young much longer than natural. Even without becoming aberration.

And, regarding ramification, look at elves. The cases where author doesn't chicken out and shorten their lifespan or when he doesn't obviously ignore the differences. Or look at some sci-fi where it was technology which prolonged human life. Definitely no shortage of those, although Dan might never read any.

... also, yes we should definitely ask those questions. Better have some answer before we need them. The average lifespan did already changed a lot and more discoveries are coming.