• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday September 27, 2017

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

If that's really what Mama Kitsune looked like when she was 18 (minus the cat features of course) then magic boobs do run in the family.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

If that's really what Mama Kitsune looked like when she was 18 (minus the cat features of course) then magic boobs do run in the family.

You said that like it would be surprising.

I like Nanase's outfit. Though, before I read the commentary and realized that it was a letterman jacket -style jacket, I thought she was dressed up in some sort of cyberpunk-esque outfit, likely because I didn't look at it enough the first time. The letterman jacket is still good looking though.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I think the jacket is a bit too small, she'd never get it buttoned up if she had to.

I don't think that jacket was ever intended to be buttoned up.

17 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

"Never" is pretty strong word to be used in comics this full of transformations. Rhoda is RIGHT THERE.

But that's cheating, and we'd never have the mental images of Nanase trying to button it either. ;)

13 minutes ago, Scotty said:
32 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

"Never" is pretty strong word to be used in comics this full of transformations. Rhoda is RIGHT THERE.

But that's cheating

This isn’t exactly the Olympic Games.

On 9/27/2017 at 5:58 PM, hkmaly said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=672

I fail to see how turning Nanase Akiko's age would help the situation ... unless that wasn't the point.

They didn't. That's Mamase who got transformed.

And the point was that they can do "stuff like" (not necessarily exactly the same as) "transform yourself and other players ... part animal forms, mental and physical changes, outfit morphs, heightened attraction" without needing some fairy-created suspicious board game. Which they demonstrated by doing a part-animal-form transformation with mental and physical changes and an outfit morph on a target of convenience.

What's surprising is that Nanase accepts it so calmly without explanation. Or maybe she was sitting in the next booth and overheard what's going on. Akiko finding it more entertaining than disturbing is rather plausible, assuming she's figured out that big sister is involved with a bunch of people with magic.

(On the other hand, Nanase shouldn't be quite so eager to take her 8-year-old cat-eared mother home before the change is reversed. She should know by now that absent a deliberate reversal, the duration of such things is unpredictable and can be long.)

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

They didn't. That's Mamase who got transformed.

It was mentioned in commentary.

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

What's surprising is that Nanase accepts it so calmly without explanation. Or maybe she was sitting in the next booth and overheard what's going on. Akiko finding it more entertaining than disturbing is rather plausible, assuming she's figured out that big sister is involved with a bunch of people with magic.

(On the other hand, Nanase shouldn't be quite so eager to take her 8-year-old cat-eared mother home before the change is reversed. She should know by now that absent a deliberate reversal, the duration of such things is unpredictable and can be long.)

I think she suspect that by staying, she would be risking they end up even WORSE. (Spoiler for Friday's comics: she's right.)

Also, while the duration is unpredictable and can be long, she may already know that it IS going to expire by itself eventually.