• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 10/14/17 - Snowball's Chance

tumblr_inline_oxssc7sJfZ1sy1mdp_540.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Still trying to regain access to my site. Between work, my comic, and Inktober, I haven't had much time to fix the problem, but I'm working on it. At least I can still post on social media, and I have some time freed up this weekend *Knock on wood*.

*UPDATE* My site is updateable again!  I spoke with my webhosting call center and got things taken care of.  This week's comic and last week's comic are on the site right now. :-)

Anyway, in today's comic, Belt Boy's friends continue their search, unaware that he's a good distance away from the school, with Necros gloating over him. Will they find him? Stay tuned, readers!

You might look at the next-to-last panel and think that Necros' Necrobots are behind him. You might look and think that the shadow is Belt Boy imagining the Nightmare Necros he saw in his bad dream from the previous night. Well, it's honestly kinda both. Those are, indeed, Necros' Necrobots (the shape lacks Necros' eye scar, and the neck and head don't look all skeletal), but it is supposed to remind you of Nightmare Necros. Quite the spooky coincidence for Belt Boy!