• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday October 16, 2017

Liz is part of Susan's feminist club, or at least was for the last 3-4 months of the previous year of high school. Dunno if Susan considered recreating the club for Senior year though.

It is funny how a few pages ago Liz was talking about waiting till college to experiment, but now it's seems she's maybe been making a list of people she'd want to experiment with.

Of course, whether that is canon is certainly debatable. ;)

40 minutes ago, partner555 said:
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Liz is part of Susan's feminist club, or at least was for the last 3-4 months of the previous year of high school. Dunno if Susan considered recreating the club for Senior year though.

Forgot about that.

Me too.

... might Dan also forgot? Or did she failed to get known Susan during that time?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

It is funny how a few pages ago Liz was talking about waiting till college to experiment, but now it's seems she's maybe been making a list of people she'd want to experiment with.

... or did she meant know in biblical sense?

Best way to get people to do things they ordinarily wouldn't: mention the person they have adoration for.

I have a feeling Susan is going to get the brunt of the transformations, and the ladies will be rendered catatonic by the end result.

Add Liz to the list of characters I want sharing a dorm next year, along with college-student-Pandora rooming with Sarah, and the rest of the Main Eight/Ten/Fourteen/However many we're up to by then in the appropriate wings/floors....

(My dorm had two wings and several floors, and was generally restricted to one sex per half-floor, adjusted according to how many of each they get each year.  My sister's, on the other hand, was so loosely arranged that she wound up swapping rooms with her roommate's boyfriend, who had a single....)