• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Friday Oct 27, 2017

Life on the other side, I guess. Dan did post it on 3:47 AM GMT, so it sure still was Thursday. But the story comic was posted on 3:43, yet it still is posted as Friday.

Cannot wait for game day any longer.

This game seems really interesting. Simple, easy to learn, and the transformations provide an enticing gimmick. I wonder how fun the game would be to play IRL, as real life lacks the easy magical transformations that would drive a lot of the zaniness. Probably depends on the group that it's played with and how imaginative and/or good at acting 'in-character' they are.

7 hours ago, Stature said:

Cannot wait for game day any longer.

Well, all things considered only 3 days on rules, is pretty quick, at least for The Dan.

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well, all things considered only 3 days on rules, is pretty quick, at least for The Dan.

Those were just the basics, and Dan did go further on them with the commentary, also he said he'll elaborate more in commentary as the game progresses. So I'm sure we'll get at least 90% of it figured out by the end of it. ;)

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 10/27/2017 at 6:50 PM, mlooney said:

Those were just the basics, and Dan did go further on them with the commentary, also he said he'll elaborate more in commentary as the game progresses. So I'm sure we'll get at least 90% of it figured out by the end of it. ;)

Depending on how you count it, probably not ; there are 40 cards in the deck, not all will likely come in play and each seem to have some special side effect on it.