• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Monday Oct 30, 2017

Hmmm ... interesting. Only now I realized that even in previous Goonmanji they were sitting on floor instead of having the game on table. But they were sitting normally ... Catalina lying and Susan testing structural limits of her spine drives home the point how weird it is.

Oh, and I don't think Catalina lying would actually reduce the chance of her being hugged by Susan. Without additional attraction, she wouldn't hug her anyway. With additional attraction, she will hug her anyway. No change.

Immortals age: does this also apply to improper reset?

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Jerry said that memory of past lives are like you read it in a book, so no, I don't think so.  Could be wrong, of course.

43 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

The body base age apparently is whatever the immortal chooses.

The body base age we are talking about is the one after just reseting. After that, an Iimortal can be whatever age he/she want's to be.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:
15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Jerry said that memory of past lives are like you read it in a book, so no, I don't think so.  Could be wrong, of course.

In the case of Helena and Demetrius, an improper reset didn't mean they had to relearn how to walk and talk and form sentences like a child would, more like someone that had amnesia. All the cognitive stuff is there, but the knowledge of the previous life experiences is fragmented or missing entirely.

As far as age goes, they'd still only be as "old" as from the last reset, whether that was proper or improper. So Helena and Demetrius would be about 2 years old in their current life, Jerry 2.0 is 6-8 months old, Pandora has been 299 for several centuries. Hanma is 14 years old and likely had chosen to look that age when interacting with humans.

8 hours ago, Entropy said:
9 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

The body base age apparently is whatever the immortal chooses.

The body base age we are talking about is the one after just reseting. After that, an Iimortal can be whatever age he/she want's to be.

Not necessarily right away. Changing shape is something Immortal needs to know how to do and likely requires some power, so freshly reset immortals might be limited in this regard.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Hanma is 14 years old and likely had chosen to look that age when interacting with humans.

I think she chosen that look regardless to her actual age, but she may be more touchy with it when she's actually that old.

Alternatively, she chosen for example 12 originally, decided to start "ageing" when reaching 12 and will likely decide to stop "ageing" or even revert back when reaching 18.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I think she chosen that look regardless to her actual age, but she may be more touchy with it when she's actually that old.

Alternatively, she chosen for example 12 originally, decided to start "ageing" when reaching 12 and will likely decide to stop "ageing" or even revert back when reaching 18.

Considering they can look however they want, even Dan's commentary implies that Hanma would have started her new life in a more adult form, but then adopted the 14 year old look to go with the anime conventions.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Considering they can look however they want, even Dan's commentary implies that Hanma would have started her new life in a more adult form, but then adopted the 14 year old look to go with the anime conventions.

I meant "originally" as "originally when deciding to replace her adult look with younger anime one".