• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story, Wednesday November 8, 2017

6 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:
  • Magus has to be between Ellen and Elliot.
  • Magus can see Sirleck's true form when even when he's possessing someone.
  • Magus is not going to be OK with that.

If Sirleck can convince Magus short term possession is safe enough, Magus may reluctantly agree. In fact, considering his successes so far, he may even reluctantly proposed that.

It may actually be SIRLECK who would object to plan involving him personally so close to action.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Are you sure? If Sirleck can possess and release without killing the host then it Magus might begrudgingly allow it. Magus would have to know that Sirleck would be possessing Ellen to make her zap Elliot and that he'd have to be ready for it.

Oh ... begrudgingly is much better word than reluctantly :)

Helen and Demetrius may not be able to be invisible to other immortals.

While true not relevant.

• There may be another Immortal watching Elliot, besides Voltaire. Just the possibility of getting detected by an Immortal should give Sirleck pause.
  • Sirleck knows Pandora is interested in Ellen. Sirleck knows that Edward is interested in Ellen. Two more excellent reasons not to deal with Ellen without using at least one cut-out.

Yeah.

Magus already got Ellen to try to zap Elliot. The problem with doing it again has really been Helen and Demetrius watching  Just a suggestion like "didn't you forget something?" could bring Ellen home, then "call Elliot out so you can tease him" and then "Why not zap Elliot? You know Ashley likes Elliot as a woman."

It was hard getting Ellen to try to zap Elliot first time, and he hasn't much success with anyone otherwise. Three suggestions in row? Seems unlikely. In fact, he may not even be able to do three suggestion in row without target passing out between them.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, this is probably several hours of manipulating Ellen here, from her sudden change of story at school,"Elliot and Ashley are doing the movie night thing in our room" to "Turns out they're going out tonight after all" even though Elliot and Ashley didn't go out and never even mentioned changing plans, meant Ellen's story was a lie. Why would she lie to Nanase about Elliot needing the car. No amount of emotional amplification could make her do that, so the only option would be possession.

Yes. That plan change only Ellen spoke about accompanied by her behaving weird enough for Nanase to be confused by it seems more and more suspicious now ...

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd needs to discover the underlying metaphysical connextion between the different varieties of magic.

And I count wealth, political power, and social influence as types of magic.

In other words, the pyramids were erected by magic. Poor van Däniken -- he was convinced that alien astronauts had built the pyramids, but in reality a wizard did it! :icon_eek:

What? You can't tell me that the Pharaohs weren't wizards even by your own definition!

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd needs to discover the underlying metaphysical connextion between the different varieties of magic.

And I count wealth, political power, and social influence as types of magic.

You want Tedd to unravel the basic tenets behind reality?  And he has wand making ability? 

"Now this I call my Kingmaker Wand."

10 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Please pardon my French, I was in a silly mood and wanted to sound extravagant :) Or possibly like Pepe le Pew!

You wanted to sound extra fragrant?