• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story, Friday November 10, 2017

13 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:
30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Sirleck could have planted fake story OR real sighting (or both). In any case, convincing enough for Nanase to not contact Ellen in inconvenient time ... as long as that's BEFORE six, as afterwards the fact Ellen is not there would became suspicious.

Yes, but there's another weakness in the fake story OR real sighting (or both): "Ellen" didn't give any reason why Nanase shouldn't call Elliot about it.

It could be implied; after all, last week Ellen went solve another mystery with Nanase and was glad Diane was along because she wanted to make sure Diane wasn't at the mall where Ashley and Elliot were going on their first date.

Oh, wait. That evening went on into Elliot getting outed as Cheerleadra, Nanase kicking a soccer ball into a flying griffin's head, and Diane getting attacked by a vampire. Maybe Nanase would assume that nothing like that would happen tonight, and that no one is out to get Elliot, like she learned about last Sunday from the third Immortal Nanase ever met in person. Probably just another jerk with a mask. No reason to disturb Elliot. No reason to give Ellen the idea Nanase might think Ellen lied or not given the full story...

Actually, there is perfect explanation to why Nanase shouldn't contact Elliot, besides the fact that, based on the record of meddling teenagers, she assumes it's some jerk in a costume. ELLIOT ALREADY KNOWS. The way Ellen described it, she already told Elliot and he will be dropping her on place, THEN continue with his date. So, WHY should Nanase contact him? Any "hey, maybe it's attempt to out Cheerleadra" can wait for Elliot to bring Ellen and presumably say "hi".

46 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

ELLIOT ALREADY KNOWS. The way Ellen described it, she already told Elliot and he will be dropping her on place, THEN continue with his date. So, WHY should Nanase contact him? Any "hey, maybe it's attempt to out Cheerleadra" can wait for Elliot to bring Ellen and presumably say "hi".

We don't know if Ellen(Sirleck) told Elliot about the voyeur and plans for Elliot to drive her to meet Nanase. Like I said previously, Elliot may not have seen Ellen since the morning and Ellen(Sirleck) had just then come home. Considering when we saw Ashley arrive she had her coat on while Elliot didn't, if Elliot picked Ashley up, we should have them both initially wearing their coats to indicate they both arrived at Elliot's. and since Elliot heard the garage door opening, it's safe to assume Ellen had the car, strengthening the idea that Elliot hadn't seen Ellen since the morning.

47 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

ELLIOT ALREADY KNOWS. The way Ellen described it, she already told Elliot and he will be dropping her on place, THEN continue with his date. So, WHY should Nanase contact him? Any "hey, maybe it's attempt to out Cheerleadra" can wait for Elliot to bring Ellen and presumably say "hi".

We don't know if Ellen(Sirleck) told Elliot about the voyeur and plans for Elliot to drive her to meet Nanase. Like I said previously, Elliot may not have seen Ellen since the morning and Ellen(Sirleck) had just then come home. Considering when we saw Ashley arrive she had her coat on while Elliot didn't, if Elliot picked Ashley up, we should have them both initially wearing their coats to indicate they both arrived at Elliot's. and since Elliot heard the garage door opening, it's safe to assume Ellen had the car, strengthening the idea that Elliot hadn't seen Ellen since the morning.

Sorry might be more confusing that I though. You are right that Elliot likely really didn't (and doesn't) know. What I meant is that based on what Ellen said, Nanase has perfect reason to not contact Elliot, namely the fact that she is convinced Elliot already knows.

22 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I think it's been a long time since we saw Dr. Gehrmann. Did he get eaten by a Big Mouth Vampire?

Well, he is a designated mouthpiece for Dan.  So if there is a Vampire that somehow survives on big mouths, the good doctor would certainly be vulnerable.

And Tom Sewell?  That is a nice bit of obsessive summation with the chronology.  Makes me jealous.  I should have done it myself.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, Tom Sewell said:

Actually upon further inspection I see four images. The one furthest back, with arms not very far from his sides, are Elliot. Elliot's hair looks a bit longer and fuller than Magus', and he's more heavily built. The other three, proceeding from black to light to very light (why I didn't notice it at first) are Magus; the light and lighter images are partial clones of the black version of Magus, with arms outstretched wide and heat thrown back. Elliot's head is turned down, as it would be looking down the stairs.

I saw the lightest one from the start, but assumed the black figure was just the two darkest figures overlapping to produce an even darker area. Upon closer inspection, though, the picture doesn't make sense that way; you're right, it's clearly four figures. That does make it unlikely this is supposed to represent three bodies merging. Still, i"m not completely ruling out that option until we see Ellen again.