• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Friday Nov 11 2017

Eh... So, in the first panel Rohdas gym shorts has transformed into some kind of bikini bottom, only to revert in panel three...

What? Why I was staring at Rohdas non shorts? Well the way she's sitting and...

Look, isn't that a demonic duck? (runs off)

"Make way! Pervbox control, I'm coming in hot, prepare for crash landing!"

4 hours ago, partner555 said:

She's probably watched many ecchi anime in her time.

Or, like, week ago. If there were still some left, which probably weren't. It's not like she has anything more important to do than watching anime - except visiting anime conventions and those are not so often AND may be showing some anime too - and she doesn't need to sleep.

Note that I though in most anime, heroes don't need cleavage as they have hammerspace for all their storage needs.

1 hour ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

Eh... So, in the first panel Rohdas gym shorts has transformed into some kind of bikini bottom, only to revert in panel three...

Well obviously you noticed because you were NOT distracted by her bust size.

Although I think it's just optical illusion. The color of those shorts is not so different than her skin color ...

That or Dan make mistake coloring, definitely not deliberate.

Two players rolling sevens to start the game is a bit coincidental.  But not beyond the realm of reasonable plausibility.  Still, the commentary from Dan was probably appropriate.

Just as long as they are not rolling "7" on a single standard six sided die.  If that happens, I will suspect that the game may be rigged.

9 hours ago, hkmaly said:
11 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

Well obviously you noticed because you were NOT distracted by her bust size.

Although I think it's just optical illusion. The color of those shorts is not so different than her skin color ...

That or Dan make mistake coloring, definitely not deliberate.

Actually, now that I look at it (not for the same reason Cpt. Obvious was, of course) It does look like Dan started drawing the "leg" of the shorts at the top of Rhoda's right leg, but forgot to continue the line past Ashley's knee.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Two players rolling sevens to start the game is a bit coincidental.  But not beyond the realm of reasonable plausibility.  Still, the commentary from Dan was probably appropriate.

Just as long as they are not rolling "7" on a single standard six sided die.  If that happens, I will suspect that the game may be rigged.

The chances of rolling a seven on two dice is one in six. It is not coincidental, it is by far the most common outcome when rolling two dice.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Two players rolling sevens to start the game is a bit coincidental.  But not beyond the realm of reasonable plausibility.

1:36 chance.  Not that big of a coincidence.

23 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

And a bigger chance of that than any other individual outcome.

While we do see Rhoda's roll as being a 5 and 2, Catalina could have rolled a 6 and 1 or a 4 and 3. If Dan plans on drawing the dice each time he shows player pieces moving then we'll probably see Catalina's dice on Monday. If it was another 5 and 2 though....I'd question Dan's ability to shake dice. ;)

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

While we do see Rhoda's roll as being a 5 and 2, Catalina could have rolled a 6 and 1 or a 4 and 3. If Dan plans on drawing the dice each time he shows player pieces moving then we'll probably see Catalina's dice on Monday. If it was another 5 and 2 though....I'd question Dan's ability to shake dice. ;)

What if they roll the Backgammon Doubling Cube by mistake?

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
14 hours ago, Scotty said:

What if they roll the Backgammon Doubling Cube by mistake?

The original d6 or the d30 special edition Backgammon Doubling Cube?

20 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The original d6 or the d30 special edition Backgammon Doubling Cube?

The d-1.  I think they had one on the Heart of Gold.

You can't roll that one.

(Zaphod rolls Heart of Gold)

... ok, you can roll that one but you don't get the random number from it that way.

9 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

The hard part of rolling a round die is getting it to stop and determining which number is up.

Real world d100 (one die, not a pair of d10) have that problem.  Enough so that most people don't use them, assuming they even know they exists.