• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 11/11/7 - A Whole Peg!

ComicNumber689.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Gelatin Boy gives Cannon some sass!  Has GB grown a spine?  Does he even have a spine?  I guess he could just have a gelatinous one that we can't see because the rest of him is gelatinous, but it's hard to say...  Anyway, enjoy this comic (And yes, the title is a Simpsons reference)!

Long before I started my own comic, I read others' comics. Probably the first comics that I read were the ones in the Sunday newspaper, and one of the first newspaper comics I read was On The Fastrack, a comic about a bunch of people working at an office. That strip continues to this day - but the cast has changed a bit, and it now focuses on Dethany, an upbeat goth (as oxymoronic as that sounds) who maintains her individuality and positivity in a corporate atmosphere. An animated version of her now does Q&A videos on YouTube, answering fans questions.

Why do I bring this up? Because in this month's video, Dethany answered a question from yours truly (Although, if you've been keeping up with my comic updates, you already knew that)! Crediting me as "The Heroes of C.R.A.S.H.", she answers my question as to to what her powers and costume would be if she were a superheroine! You can check out On The Fastrack for yourself through my Links page, and you can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBCBSQW2XTg

By the way, I want to thank everyone who read my recent Election Day filler and decided to vote. But the fight against injustice isn't over: we need to stay politically active! Stay informed on what bills are being voted on, and watch how your representatives vote. You can call your representatives' offices, send letters or faxes by texting ResistBot on your phone, and even use GoogleMaps to locate their offices and rate/review them like a business!