• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story, Wednesday November 15, 2017

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Wait, I though 80mph is the correct speed for highway? Obviously, too much in city.

80mph is about 130kph. In Canada the max speed limit varies by province, in BC it's 120 on expressways, and while there are groups trying to get the max speed limit in Ontario increased to 130kph, it's currently 100.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

80mph is about 130kph. In Canada the max speed limit varies by province, in BC it's 120 on expressways, and while there are groups trying to get the max speed limit in Ontario increased to 130kph, it's currently 100. in the city.

For cars or snowmobiles?

Had to edit my last post, don't know why it had "in the city" at the end of it, don't want anyone to think I was talking about city speeds there, the max in city limits is between 30 and 60kph, it varies depending on the zone (school, hospital, residential, etc).

Just now, Tom Sewell said:

For cars or snowmobiles?

Cars of course, snowmobiles aren't allowed on roads in Ontario and the max speed limit is 50kph on trails.

On 11/15/2017 at 8:56 AM, The Old Hack said:

That would be if there were no PLOT reason for her presence. There is one. Magus wants a witness who can explain his motivations to the currently possessed and presumably unaware Elliot.

My comment had to do with the commentary for the comic, rather than the comic itself. And frankly, while she's there for the purpose of exposition, that isn't the ONLY purpose for her to be there.

17 minutes ago, AFNB said:

My comment had to do with the commentary for the comic, rather than the comic itself. And frankly, while she's there for the purpose of exposition, that isn't the ONLY purpose for her to be there.

Ah, my apologies. I was clearly not paying proper attention.