• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Tom Sewell

Story, Friday November 24, 2017

44 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yes, the instructions leading to Moriarty's unusual degree of sentience was for the computer to create "an adversary capable of defeating Data."  Yet another case of "Be careful what you wish for...."

And also "Computer will do what you tell him to, not what you want him to" in one package.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yet another case of "Be careful what you wish for...."

The true master of turning your fantasies into nightmares was Mr Roarke who was played by Ricardo Montalbán who also portrayed the greatest Trek villain...

Did Khan invent Starfleet Hologram Technology?

On 12/1/2017 at 7:39 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Did Khan invent Starfleet Hologram Technology?

I'm pretty sure the Hologram technology was invented MUCH later. Remember that Khan was born in 20th century ... and increased intelligence notwithstanding, he didn't have enough time to catch up with technology, not speaking about the fact it likely didn't interested him so much.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'm pretty sure the Hologram technology was invented MUCH later. Remember that Khan was born in 20th century ... and increased intelligence notwithstanding, he didn't have enough time to catch up with technology, not speaking about the fact it likely didn't interested him so much.

The man was a key part of creating HTCPCP. Cut him some slack. :demonicduck: