• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday November 29, 2017

58 minutes ago, Stature said:

Without the squirrel parts, Susan just looks like a total ditz. Dan is tired, and a tease. :demonicduck:

Yup, even at this resolution, her ears should have different shape, at least.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Yup, even at this resolution, her ears should have different shape, at least.

Looking at the Patreon HD version, the squirrel features are clearly missing, I made mention of it on patreon.

4 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I personally feel this strip is completely out of character for Ashley. She is far too forthright and strong-willed to be so easily cowed. :demonicduck:

I know you're making a pun here, but it is canon that there's a one thousand percent chance that she would "take a peek" after being transformed with a new form. So I'd say this is totally in character for her. ;)

I was so busy admiring Ashley's cow form, I forgot to mention: Yay for starburst backgrounds in panels 1 & 2!

I guess the "attraction" affect works. :P

...Also, I wonder if Dan will actually get around to  adding Susan's squirrel parts in to the last panel?