• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 12/2/17 - Always Two, There Are

ComicNumber691.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Cannon and Gelatin Boy apologize, and Cannon channels his inner Jedi.

Here, we can see how Cannon and Gelatin Boy are a bit similar. However, they both use wisecracks differently. Cannon's sarcasm is always "on", and usually directed at others, which makes him feel better about his own insecurities. Conversely, Geltin Boy tends to aim his sarcasm directly at his own insecurities, as well as situations that make him nervous. Here, Gelatin Boy's doing something rare; using a quip in a positive way by lightening the mood. Perhaps he still has a little nervousness or snark in his system left over from the last two strips. While Cannon could learn a thing or two about being introspective from Gelatin Boy, Gelatin Boy could learn about how to use his sarcasm against someone besides himself. I guess they could both play the roles of "master" and "apprentice" (I thought this commentary needed one more Star Wars reference!).