• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Patreon Saturday December 2, 2017: Gamer Girl Tedd

20 hours ago, Stephen Gilberg said:

I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, I like video games and have a weakness for women with this body type and outfit. OTOH, this doesn't look like a good time to be making out. She's too engrossed in the game.

Well, obviously the time for making out would be when she wins the game.

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So who is watching the Popsicle stand while Tedd is playing games?

I tell you that place has gone to the dogs.

The Tea girl?

Or maybe Tedd brought the stand home and folded it. Or unfolded it. Not sure what's the correct word in this case.

On 12/4/2017 at 7:18 AM, hkmaly said:

The Tea girl?

Or maybe Tedd brought the stand home and folded it. Or unfolded it. Not sure what's the correct word in this case.

Just say closed.

Nah, never generalize gaming styles. But the pastel colors are quite pretty, if not typical.

25 minutes ago, Stature said:
On 12/4/2017 at 0:18 AM, hkmaly said:

Just say closed.

That's giving up. I would never learn something new like that.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

You know, Tedd doesn't have to have the shop open 24/7, she can take breaks and have weekends off.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

You know, Tedd doesn't have to have the shop open 24/7, she can take breaks and have weekends off.

Obviously. I'm speaking about fact that it's not brick and mortar store, it's stall and possibly one with wheels on bottom. So, when Tedd closes, he doesn't physically close and lock the stall, he takes it home and makes it more compact. Or first makes it more compact and then takes it home.

30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

So, when Tedd closes, he doesn't physically close and lock the stall, he takes it home and makes it more compact. Or first makes it more compact and then takes it home.

The latter has more ease.

So Tedd would fold the stand and bring it home. Wait, does the Gooniverse have any object-only TFs? :demonicduck:

52 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You shouldn't TF anyone if they object

Of course. Standard operating procedure on experiments and surveys. I know.

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

So "fold". Thanks.

You are welcome. But "closing up" shop really has to go first before folding it.

What would happen when you fold the stand while business is on-going? :demonicduck:

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

So "fold". Thanks.

While it would be appropriate in this context, usually when a business folds, it means it's gone bankrupt. We wouldn't want that to happen to Tedd's Ice Pops. ;)

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

While it would be appropriate in this context, usually when a business folds, it means it's gone bankrupt. We wouldn't want that to happen to Tedd's Ice Pops. ;)

That is what I worried about "fold". How would Tedd's stall go bankrupt in the first place even?

27 minutes ago, Stature said:

That is what I worried about "fold". How would Tedd's stall go bankrupt in the first place even?

Any small business that owes money can go bankrupt, or at least seek bankruptcy protections.  If Tedd borrowed money to purchase ingredients, or had fallen behind on payments to rent the stand, or any number of other possibilities, he could end up without the money to pay his debts.