• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
PrimordialSoul253

NP Friday Dec 8 2017

Getting -2 from start might be too much, but what about like (+1,0), (+1,0), (+1,-1),(+1,-1),(+1,-2) ... with first number being change of attractiveness and second movement?

... wait, the form is unlikely to stay this long in this game.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

It's confirmed, Ashley's sabotaging Elliot's form on their date wasn't just being playful, she's into big boobs.

She's into extremes. She already saw Elliot with one extreme (no boobs) so she wanted something close to the other.

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

She's into extremes. She already saw Elliot with one extreme (no boobs) so she wanted something close to the other.

It'd still be interesting to see what she'd think about Tedd's "how much is too much?" experiment. Both if she saw it on someone, and experienced it herself.

The look on Hanma's face in the last panel reminds me of the look I once saw on a friend's face when I suggested that he might be able to use his microwave oven as a knife forge.

After all, he had not failed while doing that at any earlier point.

26 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The look on Hanma's face in the last panel reminds me of the look I once saw on a friend's face when I suggested that he might be able to use his microwave oven as a knife forge.

After all, he had not failed while doing that at any earlier point.

I thought you preferred massive kilns built from stone.

23 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
36 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I thought you preferred massive kilns built from stone.

You can keep a microwave oven in your apartment.

Neighbors tend to ask annoying questions about massive stone kilns.

Also it would be hard to get them into second floor. And KEEP them there.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Also it would be hard to get them into second floor. And KEEP them there.

Hard to get them there?  Yes.

Hard to keep them there?  Not so much.  Massive stone objects tend to remain where you put them.

17 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Hard to keep them there?  Not so much.  Massive stone objects tend to remain where you put them.

Depends on what the floor is from. Massive stone objects tend to require being well supported to not move DOWN.

1 minute ago, The Old Hack said:

You just build them several stories tall and make sure that your second story place has access to the kiln.

I never build anything with more than one story because it is so hard to keep my stories straight.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Not again. The last time I asked him about you did not go well. First he laughed hysterically, then he cried, and afterwards it took emergency services most of an afternoon to coax him down from the clock tower again.

I thought they just stood around and threw cigars at him.