• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story, Wednesday December 13, 2017

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
11 hours ago, Drasvin said:

She probably can use her Chaos form on the physical plane, as it's simply an extreme expression of her shapeshifting ability and she can do that on the physical plane, but then she would have to deal with physical plane things like bumping into objects, air pressure, and gravity (somewhat, as she can float, but the large, oddly-shaped, roiling form might make floating less balanced and more unwieldy in the presence of gravity)

I don't think gravity would be problem. In fact, even bumping into objects in constrained space as the mall might not be an issue. Come to think about it, just because the immortal is visible on physical plane doesn't mean she's actually solid.

I forgot about her walking through the table in the physical plane. Though the gravity might still be an annoyance depending on how her floating ability works (though certainly wouldn't be anything worse than annoying if it matters at all)

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
11 hours ago, Drasvin said:

Also her Chaos form with rather frightening and monstrous looking, which isn't too helpful for the situations in which she's appeared on the physical plane.

It wouldn't be helpful in any of the situations before, but in case she would like to stop escaping vampire, it might be appropriate.

That certainly could be an option, though she likely wouldn't be able to actually prevent them from leaving, just "guide" them to head back into the battle.

3 hours ago, Drasvin said:
5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It wouldn't be helpful in any of the situations before, but in case she would like to stop escaping vampire, it might be appropriate.

That certainly could be an option, though she likely wouldn't be able to actually prevent them from leaving, just "guide" them to head back into the battle.

Obviously. The  idea is that no matter how certain you are that immortals can't physically restrain you, that sight will give anyone a pause to process.