• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Friday December 15, 2017

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Actually, lithium-ion batteries can be explosive (at least in the sense of spewing fire everywhere, I don't think they create much explosive force) if they are punctured, crushed, overheated, overcharged, or abused in some other ways...

They can also stop working if exposed to cold (ie, if you leave your drill and it's battery in the car or an unheated garage overnight during the winter).

On 12/16/2017 at 0:12 PM, ChronosCat said:

Some of us (myself included) believe that the big revelation here is that human magic users are all descended from Immortals - which of course requires that Raven (and by extension Pandora) was misinformed. ("Box's" conversation with Sarah about her son provides more evidence for this theory.)

That said, I don't think Raven is Susan's father - he doesn't seem the sort to cheat. (Also, unless Pompoms is Susan's mother's maiden name, and Susan adopted it after the divorce, Susan's last name would probably be Raven in that scenario.) I do however suspect Raven is both Susan and Diane's ancestor (and possibly not all that far back if their identical looks isn't a result of them being half-sisters). If it was on Susan's father's side, he and Raven might even look similar - which would tie into Susan's current shock.

Agreed. Grandfather is what I expect. I'll be rather miffed if not, so I hope we get a really good explanation for cheating if that's the case. 

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

lithium-ion batteries can be explosive... if they are punctured, crushed, overheated, overcharged, or abused in some other ways...

This statement could apply to a lot of different things.
Including me.