• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday December 20, 2017

How does Susan lose the "Ditzy", yet end up more confused?

Edit: Side note.

You do realize that putting "20, 17" in the topic date looks a lot like a typo for "2017".

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Useless Detail Added

Okay, so let's start with the formalities:  Yay for starburst backgrounds of transformation in panels 2 and 4!

Now that that's over with, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed the card only switched their transformations, not their appearances. On the other hand, if it had we wouldn't be able to compare how the same transformations manifest on different characters. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Dan actually designed different furry fox faces for Susan and Ashley, rather than just having one generic furry fox face.

I also didn't expect to like the cow-girl look on Susan as much as I did on Ashley, but actually it looks pretty good on Susan too. ...Not that I expect Susan to feel the same way.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

She was really taken off guard by Ashely's choice to use the Switch card. (Plus, her "What?" is before the switch takes place.)

31 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You do realize that putting "20, 17" in the topic date looks a lot like a typo for "2017".

Not enough twenties to make them year-based puns, sorry. (The year) 2020 much, tho? :demonicduck:

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Don't worry, would be nothing compared to how confused Ashley will end up under the full effect of Ditzy card.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Also, after 20 centuries one would think people learned to write the century, but no, took just 17 years since last time and they got lazy again.

So, Ashley's gonna, like, y'know, totally dive headfirst into the ditzy?  I think?

(...and now I'm, like, just picturing her in, like, a leather teddy going "hurt me, hurt me.")

Alright, so not a 2 for 2 swap like I thought it'd be, but a complete swap. Based on the commentary, it might not even matter if the player using it needs to have transformations on them to begin with, so one could steal another player's forms to buy a space without the target getting anything in return.

It makes sense considering you buy spaces with transformations and stealing forms from others counts, I just thought it only swapped what was needed to buy it, guess it's not that intelligent a game.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Don't worry, would be nothing compared to how confused Ashley will end up under the full effect of Ditzy card.

I think Ashley knows what will happen and is going to enjoy every bit of it.

So, do transformations "fall" onto people, because, how to put this delicately, it looks that way on Susan since her changes seem to be in mid-drop.  I mean, look at her shirt, it's about to "flomph" down.

1 hour ago, Tuscahoma said:

So, do transformations "fall" onto people, because, how to put this delicately, it looks that way on Susan since her changes seem to be in mid-drop.  I mean, look at her shirt, it's about to "flomph" down.

I'd say it's caused by the sudden enlargement of her breasts as they're in mid "BOING!" as well, maybe the transformation startled her, or that's just how BBP* works.

*Bouncing Booby Physics

1 hour ago, Tuscahoma said:

My guess would be that the transformation actually "rises"; this would sort-of explain why Ashley's hair (and to a lesser extent Susan's hair) is lifted up. Susan's breasts likely look the way they do because the panel has captured things just as they start to fall back down again.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 12/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, hkmaly said:

I think Ashley knows what will happen and is going to enjoy every bit of it.

Definitely. Others around her, not so much.

15 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
17 hours ago, Tuscahoma said:

My guess would be that the transformation actually "rises"; this would sort-of explain why Ashley's hair (and to a lesser extent Susan's hair) is lifted up. Susan's breasts likely look the way they do because the panel has captured things just as they start to fall back down again.

More like the transformations causing blow of wind.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
9 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

It will be a visionary year.

It will be better in hindsight.

Oh, I see what you did there.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

More like the transformations causing blow of wind.

For some reason transformations accompanied by a sudden gust of wind appeal to me.  No obvious special effects, just the wind.  As if some invisible or very speedy fairy transformed you and left.