• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Sketchbook Monday December 25, 2017 (Double – Remote Control)

A remote control I use almost every day appeared to stop working.  But I kept hitting the button anyway.

What have I been inadvertently changing?

As for the "Bare Midriff" look?
I suspect that if Tedd experienced a height growth spurt, as a male or female, old clothes that were no longer long enough would be worn.
And then Tedd would enjoy a cup of coffee.

Huh... Dan says he's male (I had thought that the "he" might just have been an artifact of the survey/poll, but no, a Patreon comment makes it explicit), but that definitely looks like boobage in the final panel...

Also on patreon in two larger sizes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/milestone-comic-16050162

(I don't think we really need two threads when it was released roughly the same time in both places. At least I'm not bothering to make a second thread.)

I didn't notice at first on the Sketchbook version, but as the larger versions make obvious, Tedd is wearing makeup in this (including lipstick). I approve. I also like the look of his ponytail.

I doubt canon Tedd is self-confident enough to do wear makeup while male, but I hope one day he is and we get to see it.

4 hours ago, WR...S said:

Huh... Dan says he's male (I had thought that the "he" might just have been an artifact of the survey/poll, but no, a Patreon comment makes it explicit), but that definitely looks like boobage in the final panel...

I read Tedd as male until the final panel, but when I got to the final panel I started wondering if one of the remote's buttons had affected him, or if he had used his mark for some reason. Looking at the highest-resolution version carefully, he'd have to be much smaller breasted than usual if he were female in that panel; I think it's just a combination of the vest lying a little funny and inconvenient shadow placement.

I thought Tedd looked female in the first panel, too.

8 hours ago, Stature said:

And here I am, still figuring out how the last four clicks exactly went.

Tail, coloring, snout, and outfit have changed from the previous one.  We can't tell when the leg configuration changed, but probably the same timeframe.  Anything else?

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

I thought Tedd looked female in the first panel, too.

Tail, coloring, snout, and outfit have changed from the previous one.  We can't tell when the leg configuration changed, but probably the same timeframe.  Anything else?

Her feet are more like rabbit feet, and her hands are bigger. Given the way the boundaries between her pink and white colored parts are jagged, I suspect she's now furry; it may be that the snout, hands, feet, and fur all came together as part of a furry form (similar to what we've been seeing in NP but without the sneakers).

On 12/25/2017 at 7:20 AM, Stature said:

Likes the first three, fourth is the plateau, all went downhill from there. Easy observation.

Fourth is nice. The hair color is definitely better.

On 12/25/2017 at 7:39 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

A remote control I use almost every day appeared to stop working.  But I kept hitting the button anyway.

What have I been inadvertently changing?

Unless it's created by wand maker, it probably really stopped working.

On 12/25/2017 at 3:04 PM, ChronosCat said:

I didn't notice at first on the Sketchbook version, but as the larger versions make obvious, Tedd is wearing makeup in this (including lipstick). I approve. I also like the look of his ponytail.

I doubt canon Tedd is self-confident enough to do wear makeup while male, but I hope one day he is and we get to see it.

He's not self-confident enough to wear it IN PUBLIC. If, however, this is actually him having makeup as girl and then transforming and forgetting the makeup ... or maybe preparing the makeup expecting the remote will transform him to girl ...

On 12/25/2017 at 6:05 PM, ChronosCat said:
On 12/25/2017 at 4:04 PM, CritterKeeper said:

Her feet are more like rabbit feet, and her hands are bigger. Given the way the boundaries between her pink and white colored parts are jagged, I suspect she's now furry; it may be that the snout, hands, feet, and fur all came together as part of a furry form (similar to what we've been seeing in NP but without the sneakers).

It is entirely possible the clothes is one click and hole furry and rabbit second, leaving two click to be something else. Possibly something changed and then was reverted?

13 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
18 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

I would rather have gotten a Nanase and Ellen Christmas scene....

Me too.

Me too, but maybe it would be too NSFW.

I agree with one of the commenters on Patreon. Sarah's form in the final panel reminds me of the aurin from Wildstar. Even though the only actual similarities are the ears, the tail, and the short stature.