• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 1/6/18 - This Could Ruin Her Air of Aloofness

ComicNumber694.png

Enticia realizes that her confession may have been a bit easier to overhear than she intended. She's not embarassed about Dodge and Sugar Rush knowing she's sorry about Bastion - he was their teammate and friend, too - but she IS embarassed by the fact that she now realizes how loud she was and that almost anyone could have heard her.

Thankfully for Enticia, there are almost no students left in the school at this time of day to know she's afraid that she's turned into her mother.

I'm mostly happy with the art for today's strip; the one thing that bothers me is the third panel; I realized after I finished the whole thing that Enticia and Titanium Maiden are in similar poses. Granted, TM is grasping her head in frustration and Enticia is nervously scratching her head, but they both have their right elbow out. It's probably a nitpick, but I can't help but think it could have been better. On the plus side, I'm happy with how I drew Sugar Rush skidding to a stop in panel two (I fiddled with her pose quite a bit before I got it to look right), and I like Enticia's toony expression in the last panel. Overall, not a bad comic to kick off the new year!