• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Friday Jan 12 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=718

So, it's interesting getting a glimpse of the furry fox form's back side (it turns out that bikini is even skimpier than I thought, and it's neat that for once Dan drew the base of the tail more or less where it belongs). However, I can't help but suspect Dan chose that view as an excuse not to draw an anthro fox face. (Or maybe I'm overly suspicious, and Dan just felt like adding in some variety; stranger things have happened.)

It's cute Ashley imagined Rhoda with a dog biscuit. In fact it's such a cute image I kind of wish it was "actually" happening, though that would be a little strange.

I can't wait to find out what Ashley's chosen for Catalina; I hope it's something good!

Today's explanation of why it wasn't out of character for Susan is even better than the Patreon one. And yes, makes sense to me. And yes, she doesn't have lot of opportunities to enjoy this feeling ... as I said, noone dares to tell her any compliment, and most likely, it wouldn't end this well because she would suspect ulterior motive.

38 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

So, it's interesting getting a glimpse of the furry fox form's back side (it turns out that bikini is even skimpier than I thought, and it's neat that for once Dan drew the base of the tail more or less where it belongs).

I though this is normal level of skimpy for bikini?

Meanwhile, the hair looks weird from this angle.

39 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

However, I can't help but suspect Dan chose that view as an excuse not to draw an anthro fox face. (Or maybe I'm overly suspicious, and Dan just felt like adding in some variety; stranger things have happened.)

He did it already multiple times and it's probably harder.

40 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

It's cute Ashley imagined Rhoda with a dog biscuit. In fact it's such a cute image I kind of wish it was "actually" happening, though that would be a little strange.

There are human biscuits with this shape as well and I can totally see them playing with those while Susan was checking herself in mirror.

Actual dog biscuits, less likely. I'm not sure how well it taste to actual dogs but I would think Rhoda is not transformed enough and it wouldn't taste well to her ; also, they likely don't have any.

47 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

I can't wait to find out what Ashley's chosen for Catalina; I hope it's something good!

She kissed Elliot! ... that didn't sound encouraging.

Wait ... we basically won't see standing Catalina will we? Not counting today's image with Elliot.

38 minutes ago, partner555 said:

"No irrational grudge whatsoever," riiiight.

Well in a sense ... no irrational grudge as it's rational :)

It would be irrational to blame Elliot for that. But Catalina? It WAS her fault and she already apologized to Rhoda.

Although ... that was before she talked to him, so she can hardly claim it was breach of their relationship ... ok, not rational.

(it turns out that bikini is even skimpier than I thought, and it's neat that for once Dan drew the base of the tail more or less where it belongs)

For a form with a tail, a bikini bottom has to go below the tail and may or may not also go above it with a fly - probably a button fly.

If you're referring to the bikini top, that style is not at all unusual. Although for those ladies who need some actual support... I don't see any.

Still rational, Weakest Link-style. And the weakest link is the lollipop? :demonicduck:

45 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

For a form with a tail, a bikini bottom has to go below the tail and may or may not also go above it with a fly - probably a button fly.

If you're referring to the bikini top, that style is not at all unusual. Although for those ladies who need some actual support... I don't see any.

Tail hole no good?

Neck support, so tie taut.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Meanwhile, the hair looks weird from this angle.

Not even. Back-skimpy, sure.

Doughy, but the hair goes down to the left.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:
3 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

So, it's interesting getting a glimpse of the furry fox form's back side (it turns out that bikini is even skimpier than I thought, and it's neat that for once Dan drew the base of the tail more or less where it belongs).

I have no idea; never worn one, never shopped for one, and they aren't a particularly common choice of swim wear on the beaches I've been to (not that I go to the beach that often). From what I've seen in fiction the one Ashley's wearing isn't that unusual (in fact I've seen skimpier), I was just somehow expecting it to cover a little bit more (particularly the top) than it did.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

However, I can't help but suspect Dan chose that view as an excuse not to draw an anthro fox face. (Or maybe I'm overly suspicious, and Dan just felt like adding in some variety; stranger things have happened.)

He did it already multiple times and it's probably harder.

That's kind of what I was thinking - that he has a hard time with animal-like faces and this isn't an area he cares all that much about improving, so he's using any excuse he can to not draw them more than absolutely necessary. (This would also tie in with the previous time he drew Ashley from behind, and those strips where he could have shown her but didn't.)

It could also be just that he doesn't really like the look of animal-like faces; I seem to remember him saying something to that effect years back when talking about Grace and her brothers.

16 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I have no idea; never worn one, never shopped for one, and they aren't a particularly common choice of swim wear on the beaches I've been to (not that I go to the beach that often). From what I've seen in fiction the one Ashley's wearing isn't that unusual (in fact I've seen skimpier), I was just somehow expecting it to cover a little bit more (particularly the top) than it did.

Well I never worn one or shopped for one and I might pay attention to something else on beaches ... but as far as I remember, bikini top tends to be just straps on back. Sure, sometimes it's more than one strap, but those which COVER part of back seem to be in minority around me.

And google search results for bikini back images support this.

46 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Petty Vengeance instead of tactical or strategic game theory analysis?

I'm certain that never happened in any game I was playing.

She's under influence of ditzy. Her thinking process is surprisingly coherent.

On 1/13/2018 at 2:04 AM, Stature said:

Tail hole no good?

I feel I've seen this discussion before, but that might have been another forum...

Tail hole is kind of impractical for those with bushy tails. Trying to thread the tail through it can be time consuming and uncomfortable, not to mention a bother when removing the garment in a hurry.

Some thing like a u-shaped clasp might work better, allowing the garment to be pulled up much like for someone lacking a tail.

Other than that buttons, snaps, velcro or a zipper may work, but probably not in a bikini bottom...

13 minutes ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

feel I've seen this discussion before, but that might have been another forum...

Tail hole is kind of impractical for those with bushy tails. Trying to thread the tail through it can be time consuming and uncomfortable, not to mention a bother when removing the garment in a hurry.

Some thing like a u-shaped clasp might work better, allowing the garment to be pulled up much like for someone lacking a tail.

Although considering this bikini are magic and are not supposed to be taken down or put on without aid of magic reduces impracticality of eventual tail hole.

14 minutes ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

Other than that buttons, snaps, velcro or a zipper may work, but probably not in a bikini bottom

Velcro is generally known for not working well when wet and zipper tends to be something you don't want to wear directly on body, yes ... but buttons may work, especially if it's just over the u-shaped clasp. Or whatever is used in back of bikini top - some sort of clip?