• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Sketchbook Wednesday January 24, 2018 / Pinup Saturday January 20, 2018 (Double – Girls Day Out)

Tedd doesn't quite look like Tedd to me.  I think maybe it's a combination of her eyes (can barely see any difference in shape) and her hairstyle being one we've never seen on Tedd before.  I do like that there are a couple of differences in their appearances, like a subtle difference in nose and jaw shape and their tracts of land being different sizes, I kinda wish he'd drawn more of that.

14 hours ago, Stature said:

They could pose for a Doublemint commercial?

... maybe they do?

The fact they have same dress and same hairstyles suggest they are doing it deliberately, so it's possible they are posing or going somewhere where they will be posing.

On 1/21/2018 at 8:58 AM, CritterKeeper said:

Tedd doesn't quite look like Tedd to me.  I think maybe it's a combination of her eyes (can barely see any difference in shape) and her hairstyle being one we've never seen on Tedd before.  I do like that there are a couple of differences in their appearances, like a subtle difference in nose and jaw shape and their tracts of land being different sizes, I kinda wish he'd drawn more of that.

The hair is very much like Tedd's current style in the story which came from the FV5 wand, but considering Tedd's not busty in this image at least not in comparison to Elliot, it's quite possible that Tedd could have tweaked the form, kept the hair but made her breasts a bit smaller.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

The hair is very much like Tedd's current style in the story which came from the FV5 wand, but considering Tedd's not busty in this image at least not in comparison to Elliot, it's quite possible that Tedd could have tweaked the form, kept the hair but made her breasts a bit smaller.

Tedd's bust size as a girl has varied a lot, which suggests Dan is trying out different sizes.  Tedd's feminine form  at the comics shop in Squirrel Prophet Part 2 was a lot more subdued.

56 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Tedd's bust size as a girl has varied a lot, which suggests Dan is trying out different sizes.  Tedd's feminine form  at the comics shop in Squirrel Prophet Part 2 was a lot more subdued.

I don't think it's so much Dan trying out different sizes but Tedd might want to try different sizes as well, her form in Squirrel Prophet was basically FV1 which is a straight up gender swap with no fancy enhancments so because Tedd's male form is pretty androgynous, it would make sense that her FV1 form would be pretty androgynous as well. An early Q&A even stated that a person's figure is dependent on their own biology.

Tedd has been shown in numerous female forms so it stands to reason that Tedd likes variety.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:
4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

I don't think it's so much Dan trying out different sizes but Tedd might want to try different sizes as well, her form in Squirrel Prophet was basically FV1 which is a straight up gender swap with no fancy enhancments so because Tedd's male form is pretty androgynous, it would make sense that her FV1 form would be pretty androgynous as well. An early Q&A even stated that a person's figure is dependent on their own biology.

Tedd has been shown in numerous female forms so it stands to reason that Tedd likes variety.

... Tedd might even be subconsciously matching her bust size to her confidence or something.

However, it was NOT FV1 form. It was spell changing PERMANENT form. It probably works similarly, especially if it's cast without knowing, but it has no relation to anything TF gun is doing.