• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

Pinup Saturday January 20, 2018 (Double – Perfectly Covered Up)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
On 1/23/2018 at 0:10 AM, Scotty said:

All that time spent in the basement as Tedd's assistant certainly influenced her behavior.

Oh, she was a Tedd long before she started working with him, she just has more opportunities to bring it out these days (at least in non-canon material).

As Herald Loveall said on the forums back in 2010 (in one of a handful of posts by various people I've saved copies of):

Quote

As to her being the normal one, sure, with regards to access to magic she was the most normal of the group, but it's also been suggested that she's a furry, she tried to back out of an awkward situation by openly announcing that she was going to drag her boyfriend into the janitor's closet to make out, she thought that buying porn magazines for anatomy references was a good idea, and she's joked about having Elliot engage in cross-dressing. The "normal" one is probably the second biggest pervert of the main eight.

And later on, she said outright that she's always been interested in transformation.

... aaaand she's only one from main eight concerned about being virgin. Granted, Ellen, Nanase, Tedd and Grace don't have anything to be concerned about, but it still says something.

On the other hand, she WAS the biggest prude on start. She may be second biggest pervert, but it used to scare her. In Tedd's basement, she largely overcame that.

(Also note that she is shipping Frodo/Sam, Sherlock/Watson and Kirk/Spock, although she probably wouldn't admit it so openly near the start of comics ...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... aaaand she's only one from main eight concerned about being virgin. Granted, Ellen, Nanase, Tedd and Grace don't have anything to be concerned about

We don't actually know whether Tedd and Grace have "gone all the way," given how seyunolu are known for cuddling but not sex drive (witness other-Ellen and Archie, where her pressuring him into having sex almost killed their friendship).  There's something rather innocent about Tedd and Grace's relationship, and I find it charming.  It would feel weird if someone were to, say, walk in on them having sex.  Tedd is a glorious pervert, but he seems just as happy to see Grace transformed and play with her with catnip mice.  His imagination usually shows him girls dressed a certain way, but not, as Susan put it, "doing things with" him.  He enjoys the view of the ocean without needing to dive into the waves.  Grace even more so; I think, like Archie, I see her as wanting to cuddle and feel emotionally close and secure.  She'd have sex to make Tedd happy, but I don't think Tedd would be happy knowing that was why she was doing it.  Not sure if I'm explaining myself well enough here.

In theory, I could argue about Ellen and Nanase.  Even Ellen's line about sexy times with Nanase could be her teasing Elliot.  But in their case I doubt it.  They really don't have a lot of reason not to have sex.  They're probably taking full advantage of not having to worry about pregnancy or other complications, and having a blast doing it!  (I almost said "having a ball" but I knew this crowd wouldn't be able to resist commenting on their not needing or wanting those....)  No part-alien influence, no kinks that are more important than the sex itself, just good old-fashioned teenaged hormones and two rather athletic, enthusiastic participants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

We don't actually know whether Tedd and Grace have "gone all the way," given how seyunolu are known for cuddling but not sex drive (witness other-Ellen and Archie, where her pressuring him into having sex almost killed their friendship).  There's something rather innocent about Tedd and Grace's relationship, and I find it charming.  It would feel weird if someone were to, say, walk in on them having sex.  Tedd is a glorious pervert, but he seems just as happy to see Grace transformed and play with her with catnip mice.  His imagination usually shows him girls dressed a certain way, but not, as Susan put it, "doing things with" him.  He enjoys the view of the ocean without needing to dive into the waves.  Grace even more so; I think, like Archie, I see her as wanting to cuddle and feel emotionally close and secure.  She'd have sex to make Tedd happy, but I don't think Tedd would be happy knowing that was why she was doing it.  Not sure if I'm explaining myself well enough here.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did not "gone all the way" in heterosexual sense, arguing basically like you: Tedd would want to, but even with Grace seeming less asexual than Archie, she doesn't seem ready for that, Tedd knows it and doesn't want to push it.

However, Tedd is also genderfluid and regularly woman ... and they might gone quite far in lesbian sex without even realizing how far they went, especially if catnip was involved.

Depending on how you define virgin, they may no longer qualify ... and IF one of them became concerned about being too virgin, they would just do it. Actually, this is another option: them not having "all the way" sex regularly, but already having it once, then feeling guilty about it and decide not do it again anytime soon. Because they would definitely not break up for that and probably won't even act visibly differently afterwards.

25 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

In theory, I could argue about Ellen and Nanase.  Even Ellen's line about sexy times with Nanase could be her teasing Elliot.  But in their case I doubt it.  They really don't have a lot of reason not to have sex.  They're probably taking full advantage of not having to worry about pregnancy or other complications, and having a blast doing it!  (I almost said "having a ball" but I knew this crowd wouldn't be able to resist commenting on their not needing or wanting those....)  No part-alien influence, no kinks that are more important than the sex itself, just good old-fashioned teenaged hormones and two rather athletic, enthusiastic participants.

Well, they are definitely enjoying their spells in sex play, but compared to kinks we see in the comics, they are really "old-fashioned" and "non-kinky". (Unless, of course, you consider all lesbian sex kinky. Some old-fashioned people might be having problem with that.:))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, she WAS the biggest prude on start. She may be second biggest pervert, but it used to scare her. In Tedd's basement, she largely overcame that.

Refusing to wear a bikini to entice people to read the comic doesn't make her a prude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scotty said:
6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, she WAS the biggest prude on start. She may be second biggest pervert, but it used to scare her. In Tedd's basement, she largely overcame that.

Refusing to wear a bikini to entice people to read the comic doesn't make her a prude.

Let's say relatively. Also, Elliot DID call her prude, I was referring to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Let's say relatively. Also, Elliot DID call her prude, I was referring to that.

Elliot called her that immediately after she refused to wear a bikini though, so Elliot calling her a prude doesn't mean she was a prude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Elliot called her that immediately after she refused to wear a bikini though, so Elliot calling her a prude doesn't mean she was a prude.

She did have a no cleavage contract for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 0:14 AM, hkmaly said:

Also this. It may not be COMMON in all towns but there is risk of shattered glass you definitely don't want to step on, and most people prefer to avoid the gum, bird droppings, dog "droppings", half eaten burgers, half digested burgers and lot of other stuff.

True cat will pay attention to where she's going AND her eyes are closer to ground. Sarah wants to be able to talk to Susan while walking.

When walking around town glass shards doesn't seem that common on the pavement. But seeing how often my friends have had to bring their dogs to the vet to have glass shards removed from their paws there have to be a lot more of it than I would have thought. One problem is that the smallest, slimmest shards are very hard to collect, and those are exceptionally good at cutting into an unprotected paw. So even though you might think that there's no glass on the sidewalk there may very well be a lot of needle like slivers just waiting for an unprotected foot or paw to step on them.

In a world where furries are a thing I think there would be protective paw wear created. Something like a sandal with a thin kevlar reinforced rubber sole should do the trick. But then there's the possibility that people using these would lose some of the paws natural toughness just like we humans does when wearing shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Scotty said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Let's say relatively. Also, Elliot DID call her prude, I was referring to that.

Elliot called her that immediately after she refused to wear a bikini though, so Elliot calling her a prude doesn't mean she was a prude.

I'm not native English speaker. If you understand what I meant, I would consider that success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now