• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story, Friday January 26, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=2452

(Link not yet working but main page does have the new comic up)

Looks like I interpreted that reddit post right, that some Seers had figured out what the second purpose would be and made themselves ineligible. Also my assumption that 3 seers in the meeting being unheard of, a little surprised that it might have been 5, I did expect there might have been more that became ineligible in some way and Tedd's statement of the higher number being due to higher world population makes perfect sense for it.

And turns out Tedd didn't intend on hiding who she was after all, but I like how she handled it.

So, I would guess that Arthur will argue for magic being severely changed in order to keep it hidden, and Tedd to argue for it to change minimally to accommodate its reveal.  That would leave the deciding vote with Van who might have formed his own opinion being the child of a monster hunter. I wonder if he will be influenced by Tedd?

Also, what is the likelihood of Van saying something that will lead Tedd to guess who Van's mother is?

Finally, what is the likelihood of all of them remembering this little interlude (is it occurring in the dream state; if so, they might very well forget most of it)?

Fun time!

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And turns out Tedd didn't intend on hiding who she was after all, but I like how she handled it.

Pity. She totally SHOULD. For case Arthur Arthur will remember. Maybe the will of magic wouldn't out her if she would keep quiet?

4 minutes ago, Tuscahoma said:

Finally, what is the likelihood of all of them remembering this little interlude (is it occurring in the dream state; if so, they might very well forget most of it)?

... although maybe he wouldn't. Except Arthur Arthur not remembering would be good thing, but Tedd not remembering Van would be bad thing ... damn ...

10 minutes ago, PrimordialSoul253 said:

Diligent researchers, eh?

http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=2192

Unlikely. Doesn't look THAT diligent to me.

5 minutes ago, Tuscahoma said:

So, I would guess that Arthur will argue for magic being severely changed in order to keep it hidden, and Tedd to argue for it to change minimally to accommodate its reveal.  That would leave the deciding vote with Van who might have formed his own opinion being the child of a monster hunter.

I would guess this will not be voting - instead, they will try to convince Will of Magic about their opinion. Otherwise it would work very bad in case there are two eligible seers.

But you have the sides right. Tedd would certainly want to reveal magic and Arthur will want to hide it.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Pity. She totally SHOULD. For case Arthur Arthur will remember. Maybe the will of magic wouldn't out her if she would keep quiet?

There's a good chance the WoM wouldn't know to keep it secret and would have said Tedd's name regardless, Tedd might have even figured as such or just decided that it didn't matter.