• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

The Album, and Other Music

On 4/3/2018 at 0:35 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

My only concern would be that someone in Hollywood will make that connection into the next sequel.

Can they set a Jason chase scene to "Yackety Sax"?

On 4/3/2018 at 1:09 AM, The Old Hack said:

Provided that he is chasing/being chased by Freddie Krueger, most certainly.

On 4/3/2018 at 0:56 PM, Vorlonagent said:

And sped up by at least twice.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, The Old Hack said:

Also, the framerate needs to be really bad. Like, at most 10 to 12 FPS.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:25 PM, Vorlonagent said:

Oh yes.  lack of framerate is actually the most important part...

Not to mention seeing them run by with Jason chasing Freddie, then circle around a tree repeatedly until they run back across the screen with Freddie chasing Jason.

All right, all right. (*ahem*)

A restock is being printed and sent to CD Baby as of this past Monday. A further 100 CDs are being printed and will be sent to me. I can restock CD Baby faster with pre-printed stock. I just have to hope that there are 100 more people out there who want the CD.

8 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

How go the CD sales, Prof?

Nonexistent, while CD Baby remains out of stock. The latest news on that is that they'll receive their copies on Monday the 16th. I am not happy.

Meanwhile, my 100 will arrive on Friday the 13th. I will take care of the CD Baby restocking myself from now on.

As scheduled, my personal stock of 100 Calibrations CDs arrived here on Friday. Now, all I'm waiting for is CD Baby to receive their stock so they can go selling again. I'm probably going to have to pay to boost my Facebook post on the matter so that word spreads as far as possible.

On 4/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, ProfessorTomoe said:

As scheduled, my personal stock of 100 Calibrations CDs arrived here on Friday. Now, all I'm waiting for is CD Baby to receive their stock so they can go selling again. I'm probably going to have to pay to boost my Facebook post on the matter so that word spreads as far as possible.

Perhaps a message to any Let's Players or reviewers who have done any of the games your music is in?  "Hey, if you liked the music in this game, could you pass the word to your fans that there's a new album by the same composer?"

This doesn't bode well.

My sales since the CDs came back in stock have been ... wait for it ... one.

I've got a hundred of the damned things sitting in my bedroom. I might be stuck with them.

The only hope I've got is a pending tie-in with Jon St. John. He's going to be giving away free CDs that he'll be autographing at his convention appearances. For those who don't get a signed CD, he'll have special square business cards with the Calibrations cover art on the front and the CD Baby link to buy it on the back. I ordered them from Vistaprint. They'll be arriving Wednesday, I hope.

I've finally netted $100 in sales from the CD, MP3, and streaming sales. Not a king's ransom, but money is money.

Another thing I've netted is a title I can add to my name - ASCAP! As in ProfessorTomoe, ASCAP. (Not my real title) (No Ass Cap jokes, please)