• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Patreon Jan 27 / Sketchbook Jan 29, 2018: You've Won the Game!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/youve-won-game-16646005

http://www.egscomics.com/sketchbook.php?id=891

I wonder if she was in the middle of changing her hair color, or if that was the look she was going for? Personally, I don't think that shade of blue goes very good with that shade of blonde or the pink shirt. It is a nice shade of blue however, and goes well with her skin and her brown fur.

It's kind of funny how ever since Dan decided not all the milestone images needed to be sexy pinups, we've gotten a number that don't go nearly as far as their descriptions make it sound like they would. I really don't mind some of the milestone images not being pinups, but it would be nice if we could tell one from the other based on the description.

Edited by ChronosCat
Added sketchbook link.

Now that someone has finally "won" Grace's Change Blindness game, she can finally retire from amateur competitive status.

Grace may now become the host for HBO's "Game of Change".
Or at least the cover model for Change Blindness - The Home Game.

Grace was able to accomplish simple or single aspect changes so quickly, they were effectively a free action for her.

But if her attempts at complex and multiple changes take too much time, then that is her fault.  Not the GM or her opponent.

The complicated changes are worth more points when they are successful.  But they are still worth zero points to Grace if she is caught in the act.

I wonder how high Grace scored before she was caught?

6 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

I thought catching her changing was cheating?  You can't win a game by cheating!  You can only win by spotting the changes after the fact!

It's only cheating if you actively tried to catch her changing, if you just happen to turn the corner as she's doing so, it's on Grace for either not being quick enough or not paying attention to her surroundings.

In this case, I imagine Grace underestimated how long we* would be looking at the comic book or she made a noise that caused us to switch attention back to her.

*It's from our POV, right ;)

So many colors. Must be what made the reader look. Metallic over solid? Grace would have known the innate action to be astonished by the shinies.

On 01/28/2018 at 4:25 AM, ChronosCat said:

It's kind of funny how ever since Dan decided not all the milestone images needed to be sexy pinups, we've gotten a number that don't go nearly as far as their descriptions make it sound like they would. I really don't mind some of the milestone images not being pinups, but it would be nice if we could tell one from the other based on the description.

Agree.

This is great image, but it's very different from what I would expect from the description. In fact going so far it's hard to tell what was Grace switching between.

On 01/29/2018 at 7:40 AM, Stature said:

So many colors. Must be what made the reader look. Metallic over solid? Grace would have known the innate action to be astonished by the shinies.

Yes. Definitely over the limit of change blindness if it's so shiny it almost blinds you.