• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Patreon Jan 27 / Sketchbook Jan 31, 2018: Kitty Ashley!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/kitty-ashley-16647301

http://www.egscomics.com/sketchbook.php?id=892

Meow me meow meow cat-girls meow meow mew Ashley meow meow meow cute meow. *

* Translation: <Personally I prefer cat girls with fur, but Ashely still looks pretty cute here.>

Edited by ChronosCat
Added sketchbook link.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sorry, this looks like Ashley is just wearing Cat-Ears.

The current NP has more interesting Ashley transformations.

It's nice, but yeah, pretty tame considering what we've seen in the NP.

Maybe whiskers and claws might have helped.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The current NP has more interesting Ashley transformations.

She has a tail too (it's the orange-tan thing above her ponytail), though either Dan forgot part of it or most of it is hidden behind her head.

But yeah, if I were choosing today I'd go with cow-Ashley. Keep in mind however that Dan is way behind with the Milestone Images; this one was picked out in July.

An oversized turtleneck. Kittley will have some problem with that.

13 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

She has a tail too (it's the orange-tan thing above her ponytail), though either Dan forgot part of it or most of it is hidden behind her head.

Strategic placing. Reasoning is the way to go.

13 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Keep in mind however that Dan is way behind with the Milestone Images; this one was picked out in July.

Issa given. :demonicduck:

On 01/28/2018 at 6:05 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Little more, but definitely less than what I would expect from Ashley as catgirl. Sure, she's cute, but it's mostly Ashley-cute, not catgirl-cute.

Although maybe the problem is in the angle.

Usually I'm complaining that characters don't look enough like themselves.  This time, I think Ashley does look a bit too much like herself. A headband with fake cat ears, and a clip-on fake tail, would make as many changes as this image.  Fur, a hint of a snout, and making the tail a lot more visible would be good.

Hmm, unless she *is* supposed to be a "cat girl" in the current real-world sense of a girl who dons fake ears and tail, then acts like a cat...

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Usually I'm complaining that characters don't look enough like themselves.  This time, I think Ashley does look a bit too much like herself. A headband with fake cat ears, and a clip-on fake tail, would make as many changes as this image.  Fur, a hint of a snout, and making the tail a lot more visible would be good.

Hmm, unless she *is* supposed to be a "cat girl" in the current real-world sense of a girl who dons fake ears and tail, then acts like a cat...

Well, she does seem to be getting into the "role", which for me almost makes up for her lack of whiskers / fur / etc. (It would have been nice if Dan had positioned the tail so it was more obvious, however.)

11 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

A headband with fake cat ears, and a clip-on fake tail, would make as many changes as this image.

She DOES seem to lack her normal human ears, though.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

She DOES seem to lack her normal human ears, though.

The outer ear structure in humans is an annoying set of appendages.

They really aren't all that attractive on their own.

You still need to turn your head to locate the source of most sounds.

They can only hinder human attempts at running or swimming.

And unless you are Alfred E Newman, Barak Obama, or Prince Charles, they are useless for human powered flight.