• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Monday Jan 29, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=725

Darn it, there goes my head-canon that Susan had hooves for hands.

On the positive side, there are two special backgrounds for me to cheer for. Yay for starburst backgrounds in panels one and three!

It's interesting that Ashley's transforming Susan. Did she want to get rid of those cards, or did she just want to see what the effects looked like?

Also, as soon as Ashley takes her turn, she has a chance of winning. I'm actually looking forward to seeing either how she fails to win, or how the end of the game is handled.

7 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm interested to see where the "magician" clothing card will go.
Susan in the Zatanna costume?  Please?

Magician is self explanitory, but there's also Energized which I would think would make her super hyper, and then the Honey Badger, Susan will give no F*^$s about anything here. ;)

Too giddy to be disappointed. I like static emotions. Member the Electric Slide?

Would it be funny if Ashley landed a four? Cause it is. :demonicduck:

On 1/29/2018 at 6:39 AM, ChronosCat said:

It's interesting that Ashley's transforming Susan. Did she want to get rid of those cards, or did she just want to see what the effects looked like?

As confirmed on next pages, Ditzy.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:09 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

As for the horse legs?
Looks like bell bottoms covering up her shoes.

She's not supposed to be actual pony. She's supposed to be MLP.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
On 1/29/2018 at 0:39 AM, ChronosCat said:

As confirmed on next pages, Ditzy.

Ditzy is probably why it she didn't take strategy into account (as was pointed out in a later thread, she just used all her cards before her turn), but I'm sure her love of transformations played a large part in her decision as well.