• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Patreon, Monday January 29/ Sketchbook, Friday February 2, 2018 Kitty.....Kitty!

One nice thing about a snapshot of an in-progress transformation, is the viewer gets to decide how far it will go. (I know in my head-canon it's going to go quite a bit farther!)

I love the fangs and claws, and the fact that we get to see the collar in the process of putting itself on her. Her expression is great too; I don't think even Ashley was this exited to be transformed.

Of course, it is my self-appointed duty to say: Yay for double-starburst background!

Really the only thing about this picture I don't love is the modern-day magician's wand; I've always thought that style of wand looked a little silly.

52 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now just a minute.

This is from a scene in the Mall?

SHOES ARE REQUIRED IN THE MALL AT ALL TIMES!

Kitty better get her shoes back on immediately or there will be trouble.

I think Dan just mentioned "Escape from the Mall" to remind readers who might have forgotten about her what story she was in. Where this is taking place, like so much else about the picture, is up to the viewer to decide.

That said, I highly encourage Kitty to RESIST THE TYRANNY OF SHOES!

On 01/30/2018 at 4:36 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

SHOES ARE REQUIRED IN THE MALL AT ALL TIMES!

Isn't this rule only valid for humans?

On 01/30/2018 at 5:38 AM, ChronosCat said:

I love the fangs and claws, and the fact that we get to see the collar in the process of putting itself on her.

Yes. She's already more catgirl than Ashley in previous sketchbook and transformation didn't finished yet ...

On 01/30/2018 at 5:38 AM, ChronosCat said:

Her expression is great too; I don't think even Ashley was this exited to be transformed.

Hmmmm .... maybe. Hard to compare.

http://www.egscomics.com/sketchbook.php?id=893

We would think that this would not become a Thursday SB entry, but it did. The new Patreon pin-ups are consistently becoming one of them again.

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Isn't this rule only valid for humans?

True. But do not tell the pet owners who made their pets wear those cute, little boots. More so when it rains.

9 hours ago, AFNB said:

My headcanon is that it's Felix with the wand, which she got from Tedd.

Well let's see ... DGB is unlikely to have catgirl as standard issue wand spell. And I can't imagine Arthur Arthur making such wand either. Although he seem to like women. So the wand being from Tedd is most likely indeed.

Regarding who is holding the wand ... it's point of view pinup. WE are holding the wand.